forum

[Archived] Can't post a certain bug report

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Score_Under
Problem Details:
I just tried to post a bug report in this forum and got this message:
Please send account enquiries to osu! accounts support, not tech support. Make sure to send your query from your osu! account email address.
Additionally, the post was lost and I could not retrieve it by pressing the back button. I had to refresh the page with developer tools open and scrape the post contents from the request data.

The post was not at all related to my account. Assuming this is a word filter, I can't see what words to avoid either.

It is also not possible to edit the content into the post.

See t/331057 which contains a screenshot of the post.
This may also help:
Post contents (original bbcode) as base64
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
If you have the appropriate privileges to edit the post to the original then please do.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://a.pomf.se/tfdfsr.png
VeilStar
It is indeed a word filter. (That finally don't apply to moderators anymore since the 20th of May.)
If your post contains the words account and silence it triggers this.
I recently also found out that the word server server somehow triggered it. (Which seems to be the cause in your post here.)
t/302663

Long story short, it's to get people to contact the right place for these types of issues.
I have no idea why the word server triggers this though.
TheVileOne
Perhaps we should have a fallback procedure for situations such as this. Anyways you could always pm Support Team members with your specific case. What exactly are you trying to report that is hitting a filter? The filter can't hit off screenshots of text.
VeilStar

TheVileOne wrote:

Perhaps we should have a fallback procedure for situations such as this. Anyways you could always pm Support Team members with your specific case. What exactly are you trying to report that is hitting a filter? The filter can't hit off screenshots of text.
t/331060