forum

[Archived] I keep disconnect and connect all of time....

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rimisaC
Problem Details: when i open osu then it keep connect...disconnect...connect...disconnect all of time what i should do
....pls help

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
VeilStar
Try the following;
  1. Open the 'windows firewall with advanced security'. (Search for "firewall" or get to it trough the control panel.)
  2. Go to 'Inbound Rules' and click on 'New Rule...'.
  3. Program -> Browse to the osu!.exe file -> Allow the connection > Select all.
  4. Do the same for 'Outbound Rules'.
  5. Temporarily disable your anti-virus.
  6. Reboot your router.
I honestly doubt this will do much of anything at all, if it was this kind of an issue you probably wouldn't be able to connect at all.
I can't suggest much more than this though.
Topic Starter
rimisaC
Didnt work :/thanks anyways
abraker
Does it say limited connectivity on the bottom right corner of your taskbar (assuming Windows)?
Topic Starter
rimisaC
no :/
VeilStar
From t/330591/ (Duplicate + locked because it's the 4th thread about the same thing in a day.)

LightCute wrote:

Video prove: http://gyazo.com/fd6bcf4ad9e5d4e9ed5d9932ff25c64b
This happends me every 10 second...and when it does i lag...
My osu is connected to steam.
Nothing wrong with my router or internet.all works normaly but osu no.
I dont have any anti virus i have windows firewall. and i tried to make new rule to windows firewall didnt helped.
Sorry for my bad english. :c help me :c
Topic Starter
rimisaC
Wow i just formatted my computer AND didnt even help...so what i should do.
Topic Starter
rimisaC
Why this aint work.im using norton. yes i tried to delete it. and use window firewall. yes i tried to make a rule. I delete all shit didnt work.so is this my network or osu. anyone else have this?
VeilStar
Do you have this on any other programs that require a continuous internet connection? Bad connectivity could be the cause.
Alternatively try using a different internet connection and see if that works.

Narrow down the cause of this untill you figure out what's actually causing it. There's not a whole lot more that can be suggested.
You could try to contact someone with know-how regarding this kind of things and ask them to take a look at it in person.
Topic Starter
rimisaC
I try my phone netrowk

i just deleted all and downloadn windows agains didnt help so it cannot be problem with my computer.

ok it happended with my phone net also

This problem is on osu because i deleted all. and reinstalled windows and my phone did it also..so peppy can you help me :c i can be wrong but you can see i disconnect bancho all of time :c
abraker

LightCute wrote:

Why this aint work.im using norton. yes i tried to delete it.
You tried, but did you succeed? Couple years back one of my laptops couldn't go to the internet because of Norton Internet Security thing. I had to delete it for good to make things work again.