1. Easy (2 stars, 122 notes)
  2. Normal (3.65 stars, 200 notes)
  3. Hard (4.75 stars, 273 notes)
  4. Insane (4.76 stars, 278 notes)
Download: mihimaru GT - Kibun Joujou
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
HEEEY DEEJAY

My ninth beatmap happens to be a recreation of the ninth level from the second Ouendan game, Kibun Joujou. Unoriginal, I know, but for some reason I wanted to map one song from each DS game. We'll see if I can snag one from EBA and the first Ouendan before they're all mapped.

DS stage replays in multiscreen for your checking pleasure: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rzqd1QDJcwU

I hope you enjoy this beatmap!

UPDATE: Missing breaks added in Normal.
UPDATE 2: 00:24:23 (1,2) moved two grid snaps to the left.
LuigiHann
This is probably my favorite song from the Ouendan games. Tried normal and hard, and your timing seems pretty good. Keep it up! :)
mtmcl
Breaks are missing in [Normal]. Might want to check the other difficulties for all their breaks too just in case.
peppy
Played through hard and impossible and while I didn't check for authenticity (can't remember this map so well in ouendan2 - didn't play that often... the cover sounds a bit lame compared to original) they seem pretty good. I did feel offset was a couple of milliseconds early (yeah don't change this, i think its fine).

Starring
mtmcl
This would be my first time checking authenticity. It would seem this map is pretty authentic. I sync'd it up with the YouTube video provided and looked through each difficulty a few times. I'd like another mod with more experience in authenticity to double check, especially regarding difficulty settings.

Regardless, you get my bubble.
awp
Kibun Joujou...

IN STEREO

Hitcircle colour patterns are not authentic? But I don't think that matters. Moving on.

Easy - the last slider might be a TINY BIT LOWER than it should be, but maybe that's just me seeing the seek bar and all that clutter my judgment. It passes.

Normal - 00:24:23 (1,2) - these notes should be a bit to the left; the slider should come close to the edge of the screen.

Hard - Didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Insane - Didn't check - isn't it just a flip of hard with some slider tweaks, anyhow?

I don't want to rank this quite yet simply because I don't know how picky we're supposed to be for authentics. Those two notes on Normal are easily a grid-snap or two too far to the right =x but that was the only major thing I saw. There was another slider in Normal near the top of the screen that had more vertical arc than the one in OTO2 but something that minor I'm willing to wave off.
Topic Starter
Sinistro

awp wrote:

Hitcircle colour patterns are not authentic?
See, the problem is that they start ok, but in Normal, for example, the second chorus after the spinner (01:38:95) begins with an orange combo in the game, skipping the red that should have been there according to the colour cycle, so it's impossible to get them to match completely.

Normal - 00:24:23 (1,2) moved to the left - seems that Ouendan stages use a slightly higher Beat Spacing in some places than in the rest of the stage.
awp
GRAGGHHHHH ATTACK <3
Mifune24
OUENDAROOOOOOO!
Topic Starter
Sinistro

Mifune24 wrote:

OUENDAROOOOOOO!
Possibly Probably the most epic of all Ouendan calls and, in fact, one of the reasons I like this stage.

Thanks for the ranking! Σ:3 (wolf smiley?)