forum

osu! Music Visualizer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tenderz
Hey osu! community :D

I've recently been quite interested in music visualization and I thought I'd try to create kind of a framework to create some integrated with osu!.

Heres a little video of what I currently have:

It is able to read waveform data directly from osu! and can also get the difficulty/map you are currently playing and the progress within the map.
It then uses this data to replace the background of a map with some kind of graphics.

I might be making this scriptable/extendable if i have the time for it, and if i can actually release something like this(contains some executable hacking :P)
Kasumi-sama
Wooow, this looks really awesome !
Good luck with it !
Nexerq
Amazing! Could be a little distracting for actual gameplay, but definitely cool to watch replays :D

Can't wait to see a download or something!
peppy
Keep in mind that as cool (and innocent) as this may be, it is still classified as hacking and may result in unnecessary bans. I'd probably keep this private for now.
DahplA
Ruruchi > Azer
Anyways, really nice job. Looks amazing with all the different colors
Topic Starter
Tenderz

peppy wrote:

Keep in mind that as cool (and innocent) as this may be, it is still classified as hacking and may result in unnecessary bans. I'd probably keep this private for now.
Yeah, I thought so. I guess I'll just keep it as a hobby project for myself then :).
abraker

peppy wrote:

This calls for a better api.