forum

[Archived] I lost my pp, when I did a map.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nimfa109
Hello world! 5-6 hours ago I did map for 100pp (on website).Then I played map which has 3.63* (with DT). I did it with full combo (acc 98.17%) and I lost about 10pp. I know it isn't much but I want know why :(
abraker
You said that you did the map 5-6 hours ago, but the last map I see you did was 8 hours ago. You said that you got 100pp on it then lost 10pp, making it a 90pp map. The only 90pp map I see you do is 22 days ago. Perhaps more details are needed... I'll check back to see if the info updates (submission lag?), but other than that, either the map you are referring to is Owl City or this looks iffy.

Side question (potential bug report): Any reason to why the recent activity seems to be lacking in updates? It happens often to me too.

Topic Starter
nimfa109
Okay, that map which I did on 100pp was 8 hours ago (my fault), but you didn't understand it right. I lost 10pp making other map. I had around 1705pp then I did that map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/269962&m=0 with DT and lost 10pp. It isn't in history because I had 1425 place.
abraker
I apologize, but there is not much that can be helped in this matter anyway. Your PP is not going to be given back unless you do better. Just for curiosity, show me the local scores for before and after DT.
Lumael
PP is your performance points. Even if you get a higher score, you can lose PP (that happened to me in a marathon). PP is mesured with your acc too. Even scoring higher, you can have lower acc, which tecnically means a worst performance but a higher score, this is normal in my opinion and it's right
Topic Starter
nimfa109
I didn't know I can lose my pp o.O, but okay so I will get them again XD
VeilStar

abraker wrote:

Side question (potential bug report): Any reason to why the recent activity seems to be lacking in updates? It happens often to me too.
It only shows activity of top 1000 global rankings (on the map) scores. Below that it won't appear in there, which is intended, and probably why. Other than that it will always appear.
TheVileOne
Be careful when you overwrite your scores. Adding an extra mod pays off only if you also get a very high accuracy if it isn't ridiculously hard to play.