[Archived] Username not fully Appears

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OSUjanaiKATSURAda
Problem Details:
Since my username a bit longer than normal its off the given area like this

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

pls Make that area bigger or just give me the possibility to change my username by separating it with some spaces and make it part under part . ( don't tell me to Shorten my username ) i like it as it is .

osu! version: 20150410.2beta
VeilStar

OSUjanaiKATSURAda wrote:

or just give me the possibility to change my username by separating it with some spaces and make it part under part .
Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh if you want to do this. They should be able to change it for you without using up your name change.

Though you might aswell wait and see how it is on the new website. (Of which a preview can be found here.)
peppy
Your username is already longer than the newly enforced limit. Things are only going to get more painful for you going forward.

We can't add spaces because that would just make it longer.
VeilStar

peppy wrote:

Things are only going to get more painful for you going forward.
May I ask how exactly?

peppy wrote:

We can't add spaces because that would just make it longer.
While true, if spaces (/underscores) are added it does use multiple lines to display it, which would solve this issue. (For now at least.)
peppy
We can't issue username changes which exceed the new character limit. It's not gonna happen.
VeilStar
Allright then.
Topic Starter
OSUjanaiKATSURAda
Ok Then. My Request Denied. btw ( this is not issueing a username changes, its an exception man ) to avoid that weird username looking, unless the new site will Solve it. And there are alrealy Longer names than mine a GM btw no need to mention. but its Ok just give my point Of view .
abraker

peppy wrote:

We can't issue username changes which exceed the new character limit. It's not gonna happen.
I almost feel bad for the guy. At least feel special, you are one of the few people that have their username going off the page. If that helps o.o"
TheVileOne
Why do you have OSU in front of your name? Seems like unnecessary characters to me.
Topic Starter
OSUjanaiKATSURAda

TheVileOne wrote:

Why do you have OSU in front of your name? Seems like unnecessary characters to me.
OSU = osu!

My userName is an expression and it means ( Im not Osu Im Katsura ) If u wanna know Why such a name, there is a video on my Userpage explain it
( well im ok with it since it appears 100% on threads and ingame ) 8-)