forum

[Archived] I can't download a puu.sh skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
josh1996
Hey guys, I need your help. This has been occurring for quite sometime now but, I can't download a skin from puu.sh
I use Google Chrome and I also download via IDM and Google Chrome.

pls help me :(
Mofu kun
is the file extension osk or osz?

also i dont really understand what the problem is, so you're having a problem with downloading a skin uploaded to puush?

also move this to technical support.
Andrea
Thread moved.

Anyway this isn't really related to osu! so I don't even know if this section is fine, but whatever.

Tried changing browser and see if it works? Also, tried checking which extension is the file like Mofu kun said?
O2MasterFX
Disable IDM extension?
Topic Starter
josh1996
Sometimes rar, osk, osz, and zip
abraker
When you try to download, is it downloading or you see a bunch of junk on the screen?
Karuta-_old_1
I may be wrong but

if you see a bunch of gibberish in your browser, that means the extension is not supported
it happens to my tablet config file as well

what I did is manually copy the link of the file and manually put it in the IDM manager

go to tasks > add new download and put the link

You can always zip or rar it if you don't want to repeat the same step

There may be another way to make IDM recognize it, but I haven't found out
abraker

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

if you see a bunch of gibberish in your browser, that means the extension is not supported
No. I don't know why it does that sometimes (dropbox is a good example), but just do "save page as" in the browser's menu to save it.
Karuta-_old_1

abraker wrote:

No. I don't know why it does that sometimes (dropbox is a good example), but just do "save page as" in the browser's menu to save it.
That actually works, thanks
Topic Starter
josh1996
to answer abraker's question, it download but it goes to an error in the IDM and it says that the server sent an incorrect reply to the server or something
abraker
How old is the link? It might be invalid now.