-ryusakihatsue-
KYAAAAAAA JESS SENPAI GL

GFX + Skinning so talented

This is looking great so far! Love it!
lit120
White and black + professional skin. Well played
OsuMe65
I dunno if SAO and Ocean Princess will mix = w=
also, no idea if that score-6 wasn't aligned well or just my eyes...
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

OsuMe65 wrote:

I dunno if SAO and Ocean Princess will mix = w=
also, no idea if that score-6 wasn't aligned well or just my eyes...
i will change the font. :3
Fatal3ty
Very little mixed Skin? Why? :D

Star.png is from other Skin, not new. Hitcircle is very similar from other Skins :)
-ryusakihatsue-

Fatal3ty wrote:

Star.png is from other Skin, not new. Hitcircle is very similar from other Skins :)

jess wrote:

no download link because the skin is a little mixed.i need to ask the creator of those element (or i remod them :oops: )
suppose it's fine for the moment, since it's WIP after all
Fatal3ty
What is this word "WIP" I don't unterstand this. :?
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

Fatal3ty wrote:

just update hitcircle.

and star.png
-ryusakihatsue-
cute star.png ^^
...now the hitcircle 2 is a little off from center

Fatal3ty wrote:

What is this word "WIP" I don't unterstand this. :?
Work in Progress, it's to signify that the skinner is still working on the skin, and the thread is to receive feedback/comments/suggestions etc
OsuMe65

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

...now the hitcircle 2 is a little off from center
quite cool tbh
Your Imouto
A skin just for the best abyss hime, so hyped!
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
Today's update:CTB ;)
Haskorion
My question when first viewing this thread was: What is going on with the people?
Why the minimal / clean theme?
Mostly I don't see them really fitting when combined with characters or artwork.
In general why is everyone making this type of skins? Just because you see streamers or higher ranked players using this type of skins shouldn't reflect general skinning style on the skinning forums. All skins will look uniform at one point and no one will download them at one point.
-ryusakihatsue-

Haskorion wrote:

My question when first viewing this thread was: What is going on with the people?
Mostly I don't see them really fitting when combined with characters or artwork.
In general why is everyone making this type of skins? Just because you see streamers or higher ranked players using this type of skins shouldn't reflect general skinning style on the skinning forums. All skins will look uniform at one point and no one will download them at one point.
It doesn't seem like that though... I feel like it's really nice to have minimal/clean theme with characters or artwork so that it's good for playing while you still can enjoy the characters.
It doesn't really seem like everyone is doing it? or maybe it is so, but i think it's to make it as playable as possible so that people will actually use the original skin instead of mixing to make it more playable
Monoyoshi
this is good skin ;3 i like it *A*
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

Haskorion wrote:

I hate colorful skins,it hurt my eyes.
Clean theme will less damage to my eyes.
And,this is my skinning style.
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
Updated!
Lagel
Omg a skin i actually like, what is this world coming to... Good job!!!
-[Kaori]-
Why the hell I have now an another skin than on your screenshots?

show more