forum

[Archived] Score bug at taiko.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Genotypek
Hi.
I've got a problem.

Today i did some SS for me on 1-3 star maps.
When i played: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=254876&m=1#scores

I did 104k points without mods. How is it possible?
Even at replay i've got 99k point, not 104, but more interesting is, that autoplay mod does highly 98k.

Help me...?
MMzz
Moved from Taiko subforum.
abraker
Screenshot autoplay's score.

Nvm, got it. Obviously something strange is going on. How can a player score greater than auto? Auto doesn't register the hitnotes of some sort, making 4 lower scored hits for some reason.

And your replay does give me a full 104k

Topic Starter
Genotypek
Hmm, okay. But look there:
No one without mods doesn't have more points that even autplay is doing.

(Big Picture)

My replay don't show me full 104k.
At the end it shows me 99k, but it's still too much for no mods play.

I already reported my own score. ( Am I stupid? :P )
abraker

Genotypek wrote:

stuff
What kind of dark magic is this? At the very least, the system might be broken.
TheVileOne
I was hoping that there was a simple explanation for this. Unfortunately the simple explanations don't apply.
Destroy2777
This was indeed puzzling. The disparity in score in the replay itself (the 99340 score, not the 104k) compared to auto's 98140 is seen in the first spinner: somehow, Geno ended up with 1200 points more than one should usually be able to get out of the spinner. (Auto had a score of 5700 after this spinner; Geno had 6900) (There are no other score disparities to be seen throughout the chart.)

Auto:

Geno:

Sadly, I still can't say anything as to why the 104,140 appears on the leaderboard.
OzzyOzrock
I remember this happening waaaay back in the day as well. Guess nobody ever figured it out.
unko
Aww i love you how posted in help about it instead of just sneakily disappearing with your #1