forum

[SD] vahn10's skin v1.1 (Updated: April 8, 2015)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

Hello, I'm here to share my latest skin

Version 1.1:
Compressed all of the blank files from 2.72 kb into 67 bytes
Addded more cursor colours

Redid pause-overlay.png
Changed reversearrow.png
Changed some of the hitsounds

Version 1.0:
Initial Release

- Kaoru for the combo colors (edited by me)
- CookieDeaux of Reddit for the all the drum sampleset (except drum-hitwhistle whick is made by me using FL studio
- waruo for the normal and soft sampleset

As for the warning that I used in the video, plus the fail-background.png is inspired from the game Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

see the screenshots below

Differences: fail-background.png don't have the system error window while the original does. It also lacks the broken glass effect.

Differences: The clouds used is different and the text is different.

lit120
dat fail-background and the epic spin that you did there LOL

seens nice
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
Thanks.

It's very easy to spot what's different in the picture I posted on one thread (you probably know it) than the one I used in the preview video.

EDIT: I'm not on my computer right now so can someone check if I put the menu-background file. If it is, can somone take a screenshot of it when used to osu!? And can someone give ma a menu-glow suggestion the fits?I'm not a supporter.can someone gift me 3 months of supporter since I can't afoord one myself?
Fatal3ty
Cursor (not Cursortrail) is from Clear Skin Ultra ;)
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

Fatal3ty wrote:

I have created this myself (psd proof tomorrow)
Fatal3ty

vahn10 wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

I have created this myself (psd proof tomorrow)

Oh, by pure chance. Look exactly the same. Is okay. :)
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
That cursor style first came from gokuri's skin (It is also called the flashlight cursor)
Fatal3ty

vahn10 wrote:

That cursor style first came from gokuri's skin (It is also called the flashlight cursor)
I do not even know yes. My cursor itself was created by incelost and me as HD and SD element. :?

Just the Gokuri Youtube videos and looked cursor is quite different (pink and other cursor) Nothing I know where :?
lit120

Fatal3ty wrote:

vahn10 wrote:

I do not even know yes. My cursor itself was created by incelost and me as HD and SD element. :?

Just the Gokuri Youtube videos and looked cursor is quite different (pink and other cursor) Nothing I know where :?
similar for me, but since he said that he made it by himself, we just need to wait for his .psd file proof for that first
Fatal3ty
My cursor is made and edited of Paint.net, did not have Photoshop. Please look at the creation date of the file. :)

The original File make for me is from incelost, HD-Element and purple Version from Photoshop. Saving as png, not psd. SD-Element and change color from me. :)
Fleuret

vahn10 wrote:

EDIT: I'm not on my computer right now so can someone check if I put the menu-background file. If it is, can somone take a screenshot of it when used to osu!? And can someone give ma a menu-glow suggestion the fits?I'm not a supporter
Also, you don't really need supporter to check what it looks like. It's easy to make a template yourself for checking menu backgrounds.
The slider reverse arrow is also very hard to notice, mainly fast maps.
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

The Psd file. The filename looks weird though.

Fleuret wrote:

Also, you don't really need supporter to check what it looks like. It's easy to make a template yourself for checking menu backgrounds.
The slider reverse arrow is also very hard to notice, mainly fast maps.

Try these followpoints reversearrow and see if it is much better.
OsuMe65
I guess that settles it.
Haven't tried this personally but I will soon enough.
Fatal3ty
How are you going to prove? Your cursor was taken SD. Completely different size than mine. So let the cursor please completely free. :)

I'll probably leave me think of another cursor, but it is so heavy that it can catch the similarity again. :?
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
Forum post is now officialy done!

Am I the first one to do this kind of preview video border?

Refer to the first post for details.
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

HINEWPAGE!

Update?

I'm deciding to remake my current pause-overlay.png because it is not even nice to me anymore.

Check out this screenshots for details
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

Version 1.1:
Compressed all of the blank files from 2.72 kb into 67 bytes
Addded more cursor colours

Redid pause-overlay.png
Changed reversearrow.png
Changed some of the hitsounds

On the side note, you can now request for a custom pause-overlay.png by following this format: (Follow it in ORDER!)
Basic information about this user:
Username: <your username>
Playstyle: <your current playstyle>
Supporter Status: <if you are supporter right now>
Birthday: <When is your Birthday? (in MM/DD Format)>
Joined Date: <when you joined the game>

With Avatar: <With Avatar><If you said yes, tell me what the avatar are you using, if you are using your profile avatar, just say "from the current avatar". if you decided to have a different avatar picture from your profile, just link to me the avatar I am going to create for you>
Avatar Source: <From a videogame or from an anime?>
Specific Avatar Source: <From what particular game or anime did your avatar come from>
Specific Character Name from that particular game or anime: <Pretty much self explanatory>
Avatar Gender: <the gender of the chosen avatar>

For Example (in My Case):

Basic information about this user:
Username: vahn10
Playstyle: Mouse+Keyboard
Supporter Status: No
Birthday: July 8
Joined Date: <when you joined the game>

With Avatar: Yes (from the current avatar)
Specific Avatar Source: Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
Specific Character Name from that particular game or anime: Shizuku Tokikaze

Result

Also tell only the true information about yourself, we don't want liars here.

Thank you!