18.54%
Pansexual
9.55%
Asexual
6.18%
Total votes: 178
Topic Starter
Necturion
I am interested in the figures since I saw many studies which claim that the amount of homosexuals in the world is around 10% of the population !which I cannot believe. Also, I saw many people saying they are gay in the 10 facts about you thread.

I am bisexual
Trash Boat
I hardly think this thread will reach anywhere, but let's see how it goes
Topic Starter
Necturion

Trash Boat wrote:

I hardly think this thread will reach anywhere, but let's see how it goes
me neither, but it is worth a shot
Friendan
I'm an asexual lesbian; where is the option for that? Also when you reply please use "thon" for my preferred pronoun.
-Takis-
I'm panromantic asexual.
Yuudachi-kun
I'm bi, but I like boys and penis more than 3dpd women.
Voodoo Girl
I'm pansexual. Just subtract all the I base my attraction on personality rather than physical looks. Physical looks is what almost gets everything started.

I prefer men for relationships, but I prefer women's anatomy.
Vuelo Eluko
can't take children who think they're bisexual seriously, they're just confused.
Friendan
SHUT UP MOM, I'M NOT BI! I'M PAN, THERE IS A DIFFERIINCE!!!!
Yuudachi-kun
It's called tumblr.
Vialle
Bisexual here. Too many traps nowadays.
Yuudachi-kun

Vialle wrote:

Bisexual here. Too many traps nowadays.
Traps are so hot.
SaigonAlice

Friendan wrote:

I'm an asexual lesbian; where is the option for that? Also when you reply please use "thon" for my preferred pronoun.
an asexual lesbian is really only a sexuality in itself, so you wouldn't really need a pronoun in the first place. also pronouns are generally either "he", "she" or sometimes "they". e.g. of they pronouns: hanji zoe from attack on titan. i have never heard of a "thon" pronoun before.

Riince wrote:

can't take children who think they're bisexual seriously, they're just confused.
what makes you think they're (including me) "confused"?

Friendan wrote:

allow me to educate u plebians lel

pansexual: attracted to all genders
bisexual: attracted to two or more genders
however often bisexuals and pansexuals associate with each other a lot because of their similarity. you even see people define themselves as "bi/pan".

ps there are more than two genders. genders outside of the binary female and male are called non-binary. e.g of non binary gender: transgender male, transgender female, genderfluid, genderqueer,etc.

there u go. no thanks needed.
and honestly i find the whole pizza metaphor to explain sexuality dumb
god bless.
Aurani

SaigonAlice wrote:

The fact that they're still children. There is no need for further explanation, really.

Friendan wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

allow me to educate u plebians lel

pansexual: attracted to all genders
bisexual: attracted to two or more genders
however often bisexuals and pansexuals associate with each other a lot because of their similarity. you even see people define themselves as "bi/pan".

ps there are more than two genders. genders outside of the binary female and male are called non-binary. e.g of non binary gender: transgender male, transgender female, genderfluid, genderqueer,etc.

there u go. no thanks needed.
and honestly i find the whole pizza metaphor to explain sexuality dumb
god bless.
Friendguy once again dropped an intelligent point - there is really no bloody need for pan to even exist outside of Tumblr, since everything apart from the two is some mentally ill guy's wish for it to become true.
SaigonAlice

Aurani wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

The fact that they're still children. There is no need for further explanation, really.

Friendguy once again dropped an intelligent point - there is really no bloody need for pan to even exist outside of Tumblr, since everything apart from the two is some mentally ill guy's wish for it to become true.
well ok, I guess you're entitled to your opinion. I think.
But even then... that hurts dude... god bless.
B1rd
I always imagined pansexuals people who have sex with chairs or something.

and no tumblr there is not more than two genders.
SaigonAlice

B1rd wrote:

I always imagined pansexuals people who have sex with chairs or something.

and no tumblr there is not more than two genders.
the general argument for why there are more than two genders is that gender in itself is a social concept and completely separate to your biological sex aka genitals. meaning gender should be flexible. like how language is a social concept, which is why we people have made-up langauges like pig latin.
Aurani

SaigonAlice wrote:

well ok, I guess you're entitled to your opinion. I think.
But even then... that hurts dude... god bless.
Wait what.
What hurts? Do you identify as a Trireme or something, so I hurt you with my words, or what?
B1rd

SaigonAlice wrote:

the general argument for why there are more than two genders is that gender in itself is a social concept and completely separate to your biological sex aka genitals. meaning gender should be flexible. like how language is a social concept, which is why we people have made-up langauges like pig latin.
This is just absurd, you should stay of tumblr or wherever. There are two sexes/genders which are biological concepts. There may be some people who believe they should actually be the opposite gender, that is fine, but keep in mind transexuals are aberrations of nature. Not normal people exercising their right to choose whatever 'gender' they want.
silmarilen
isnt pansexual just someone who is attracted to pan?
show more