forum

[confirmed] osu!direct - Invisible Buttons if Opened when Minimized

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CriticalDex
Problem Details:
I've noticed if i click in the osu direct button of any beatmap directly from the webpage i go in the game and the popup appears but blank, i have to go to the browser again and re-click to have the options.
when i went to take the screenshot I changed from full screen to borderless because i can't take screenshots in full screen and i noticed it only happens in full screen i can't post a sceenshot but thx for looking it up

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
Full Tablet
I have had the same issue, but it only happens rarely. I don't know a consistent way to replicate this.
VeilStar
I can confirm this happens to me when osu! is minimized and I click the 'osu!direct' button on a beatmap page.
If I minimize again and click the same 'osu!direct' button again on the beatmap page, it pops up fine though.

So yeah, I can replicate this like every time.
If I minimize osu! to the tray it doesn't happen. If it's just 'normally' minimized it does.

(A 'funny' side effect of this is that you can't close the osu!direct panel without having it pop-up properly first.)

Using 1920x1080, Fullscreen, DirectX, on Windows 7 (64 bit).

(Also edited the title of this thread.)

-Going to mark as Confirmed (Low Priority) then..
peppy
can't replicate this in any cutting-edge build..
VeilStar

peppy wrote:

can't replicate this in any cutting-edge build..
I can.
Shiro
I can replicate this on b20150415. Minimize the game first, then click the osu!direct link in any beatmap listing. The osu!direct panel pops up and the map's preview starts playing, but there are no buttons and nothing is clickable.
The panel works as expected if the game is not minimized.

I'm using chrome, if it matters. It also happens with firefox.

Note that the osu!direct panel then stays up all the time (even in the editor and while playing).
Tenderz
Bump.
The way I can consistently replicate this on stable b20150812.11
is by opening the osu!direct panel for a map then press cancel, and while the window is still gray but not gone press alt+tab.
Then if you open another osu!direct window from a browser link and alt+tab back into the game this happens.
Using DirectX fullscreen exclusive mode

I often download many maps like this so it's kind of annoying, you can however still press the buttons if you click the right edge of the screen at where the buttons should scroll from.