forum

[resolved] [web] Difficulty stars not appearing on website (again)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yumikoi
Problem Details:
Similar to a previously resolved technical problem t/310486&start=0
Difficulties on a map are now listed but the star rating is not calculated and so every difficulty shows as 0 star when listed.
I tried updating and all but doesn't seem to resolve the problem and there is no clear solution listed in the topic from last week.
Map in question: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/663873&m=0

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
lenpai
This happens to me when i try to upload converted maps.
Although it only takes 10 mins of waiting for the star ratings to pop-up
Topic Starter
Yumikoi
I tried waiting a day initially and that didn't work and so I tried updating about an hour ago and still nothing. Even tried like changing a tag and saving so it uploads a new changed version but nothing :(
VeilStar
Saw 2 people in #help today with the same issue. (Though in their case one of the difficulties was working properly, the others were not.)
I told them to wait 24h (without updating the map), and if it still wasn't fixed by then to report it on here.

So yeah, not sure if it 'does automatically resolve itself or not now.
But at the very least I can say there are quite a few people having this issue.
Topic Starter
Yumikoi
Ok, I did my hopefully last edit now (I was changing to flv video format), now I will try leaving it be for a day or 2 and hope the difficulties appear :)
Bara-
Maybe the total filename is too long
Artist and song name are really long thiugh, try asking someone if he can help you get shorter metadata
Drummer
My map has the same issue, but with only one of the difficulties. It has been over 40h now since I updated it and nothing has changed.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/664361
Topic Starter
Yumikoi
So as per advise from here and #help, I changed the artist list to shorter version. Now lets see if that helps.
TheVileOne
Issue is resolved.