forum

[Archived] I can export beatmaps to osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jujmonkey
Yesterday i download a beatmap and when i exported it to osu! it says: "The beatmap is corrupted or incomplete. Moving to failed folder" it happens with all the song, i tried to reinstall the game but it didnt solve the problem, someone can help me?

PS: english isnt my main language
Trash Boat
The download stopped at some point before completion, therefore resulting in a corrupt file. Try downloading it again?
Topic Starter
jujmonkey
I redownload many times :c
drum drum
Moved to technical support
TheVileOne
Check that the beatmap is intact in the failed folder. You can drag it into your songs folder and extract it like any zip. If it seems to be okay check your temp folder when you extract. Does it create any files before it fails?
Topic Starter
jujmonkey
in failed folder the songs save as osz :c
MikasaSerket
If you are having a lot of trouble, I recommend as a last procedure, Like what that person said earlier, Extract that song file into your osu folder,
1. Download the beatmap.
2. http://www.winzip.com/win/en/landing/prodpagewz.html use this to extract your beatmp file, to do this, just download it (It is free) and drag your beatmap into the program once it is open. It should give you the files that are in the beatmap, once you have done that, save and transfer all the files from the program into your osu song folder.
3. From there, you should be able to play the beatmap
---
If this doesn't work, It may be the beatmap is just corrupted or it has some incomplete files, if it has a video, download it with out the video as the video might be causing the issue, furthermore if you are confused of what I have told you, feel free to ask me more questions as this problem has happend to me before but it was resolved ^_^
Topic Starter
jujmonkey
it didnt work, when i "add to archive" it save as an osz file
TheVileOne
A .osz is nothing more than a .zip renamed .osz. you want to extract contents to folder.