forum

[Archived] Osu slowdown after a song or two

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EliteShadowMan
Problem Details:

Haven't launched Osu! in a week or so and was going to play a few beatmaps, and it seems like after I played a couple maps, the next beatmap will start slowing down like there's input lag on my monitor or something all of a sudden. I can still somewhat hit notes, but it's glaringly obvious that it looks like it's running at a terrible framerate even though I'm running it at 300fps.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
Pawsu
are you sure you didn't accidentally switch from OpenGL/DirectX
Topic Starter
EliteShadowMan

CanadianPaws wrote:

I usually have it on OpenGL because my mouse doesn't seem to lag behind, but it does as soon as I switch to DirectX
Wingman626

EliteShadowMan wrote:

CanadianPaws wrote:

I usually have it on OpenGL because my mouse doesn't seem to lag behind, but it does as soon as I switch to DirectX

sounds like your monitor, but if it works fine a couple beatmaps and then slows down, could be a compatability problem with osu and your hardware since your running on openGL. any information/specs about your hardware that you can tell us?

other than that, i can't really say for sure

if im not mistaken, you could try changing to directx and configure your offset value until the your mouse feels on point with the beat and the beatmap itself