forum

Tablet Decal

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RyoshiCA
Well, after seeing Azer and a few other players on osu! have a wacom, I suppose sticker for their tablets... I was wondering where I can get one.
I've heard that Horo sells these, but sadly you have to use a paypal to pay, and sadly I don't have one. Are there other ways you can get a wacom sticker?

I have a CTL-480/s

And here is the link to Horo's for those who wants one and has a paypal. :D :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gacagI ... E/viewform

P.S.
If you do find one please link down below!
bigfeh
Ebay quickly comes to mind. Have you checked it?
sayonara_sekai
Measure the area of your tablet you want to place the decal on, select your image and walk into a photocopy shop and tell them you want a decal of x size of y picture. Or so I've heard.
bigfeh

-Ruri no Tori- wrote:

Measure the area of your tablet you want to place the decal on, select your image and walk into a photocopy shop and tell them you want a decal of x size of y picture. Or so I've heard.
Sure but I think decals specific for tablets are made so they don't interfere with tracking. Same with trackpads

Aren't they? Excuse my ignorance, never had a tablet (much less put a decal on one)
sayonara_sekai

bigfeh wrote:

-Ruri no Tori- wrote:

Sure but I think decals specific for tablets are made so they don't interfere with tracking. Same with trackpads

Aren't they? Excuse my ignorance, never had a tablet (much less put a decal on one)
no. as long as the pen can get close enough to the surface it will read.

I can put the tip of my finger on my tablet and place the pen on top of my finger and it will read. Unless you're using some kind of magnetic material (why would you) it wont affect tracking in any way.
Topic Starter
RyoshiCA
The pen does not have to touch the tablet in order to work, you can hover the pen over the tablet.

:D

And I will try eBay, thank you.
Vuelo Eluko
but you lose like 1/10th of a millimeter of hover distance, not worth, sub optimal, gg never gonna be rank #1
Alestea

Riince wrote:

but you lose like 1/10th of a millimeter of hover distance, not worth, sub optimal, gg never gonna be rank #1
True dat
ZenithPhantasm

Riince wrote:

Not to mention if you cant use it on a Cintiq. You can't be the next SG if you buy a decal 8-)
willkurr

-Ruri no Tori- wrote:

The problem is what if your insecure about what you watch and you want a tablet decal with hentai on it?
Just a thought c:
Mahogany
The problem is what if you necroed a 5 month old thread

That would be terrible
deletemyaccount

Mahogany wrote:

The problem is what if you necroed a 5 month old thread

That would be terrible
Now now, it's their first post. I'm sure they don't even know what a necro is :(

also wtf why would you put hentai on your tablet sigh.
Mahogany
Why would you not want to put hentai on your tabet
ZenithPhantasm

Mahogany wrote:

Why would you not want to put hentai on your tabet
Because of reasons
One day a solar eclipse will knock out the power and what do you think I would use to provide myself relief?
Vuelo Eluko
american, 3 digit pp, badly resized pixelated avatar from some bad moe shit anime

yeah im done
otoed1

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

american, 3 digit pp, badly resized pixelated avatar from some bad moe shit anime

yeah im done
Don't look at your avatar then. Talk about unoriginal. :P
ZenithPhantasm

otoed1 wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

yeah im done
Don't look at your avatar then. Talk about unoriginal. :P
Riince's new avatar and ign is cringeworthy
Vuelo Eluko
you're cringeworthy

butthead
ZenithPhantasm

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

you're cringeworthy

butthead
R00D
lord_dabber_76