forum

Susumu Hirasawa - SWITCHED-ON LOTUS [4APPROVE]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, November 07, 2010 at 12:08:11 AM

Artist: Susumu Hirasawa
Title: SWITCHED-ON LOTUS
Tags: kirby mix beuchi-chan real1
BPM: 115
Filesize: 7358kb
Play Time: 04:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Beuchi (4.9 stars, 554 notes)
  2. KIRBY Mix Deluxe (5 stars, 802 notes)
  3. Real1 (4.79 stars, 560 notes)
Download: Susumu Hirasawa - SWITCHED-ON LOTUS
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"The memorial album for 9 Katoys. Katoy is transgender or transsexual in Thai. They've been deeply inspiring Hirasawa's music. Nine of Katoys who were friends of Hirasawa passed away in only several years. This album is greatly rearranged songs from albums "SIM CITY", "SIREN" and etc which were strongly inspired by Katoys, and two newly written songs are included." ~Susumu Hirasawa

After two straight days of hard beatmap labor, this came to spawn. I hope you enjoy this song.

Full version of: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10977

=====

WIP! Expect more difficulties to come.

Special Thanks:
Real1 - You introduced to me to the best drug of all....Susumu Hirasawa.
Beuchi-chan: <3
orioncomet: If it weren't for you, this map couldn't have been completed. The Japanese Fonts helped me so much. Thank you, sister!
All who love Susumu Hirasawa: Fight on.
And...you. x3

=====

Changelog:
1: Changed timing according to Derekku Chan. Thanks!
2: Fixed "field.jpg" by scaling it even more. Changed "moon.png". Now it's centered and the spin is very natural! Thanks CnF!
3: Added Real1 and Beuchi-chan's difficulties. This map is ready to go.
4: [Beuchi] has been edited accordingly. Thanks guys!
5: [Real1] has been edited accordingly. Thanks guys!
6: Polished the map thanks to Kecco. Thank you for your stars!
7: Good god, it's good to update this again. Some Derekku Chan changes, but what's especially important is new section-pass and fail. Check it out! Redownload! Thanks Beuchi Chan! Thank you for your support and attention through this absence.
8: Okay, everything's all good, I think?
9: I knew something was fishy. NOW's everything good, bros. :D
10: Fixed storyboard placement. If you're seeing a lot of black backgrounds, redownload.
11: ztrot suggestion - Made a stream easier to read. Thank you. Also, I appreciate all of the support and spirit you guys are giving this map. You're the best, guys! Thanks.
12: ztrot suggestion: Changed HP Drain 7. Perhaps that ending would be more feasible now.
13: Shinde gave me a better moon. Small small change on KIRBY Mix from an age-old CnF and Derekku suggestion. Polish polish. Thank you!! For anyone who wants a better moon image, they need to redownload.
DeathxShinigami
I APPROVE OF THIS.
Nachy
AWEEEEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEPPPPPPPIC
Derekku
Offset is atrocious (jk ily kirby)

Offset seems to get earlier and earlier throughout the song (aka right before each chorus), plus the original offset was a bit late anyway. =X

Should be correct to within +/- 5ms. Enjoy~ (this map is sexy wheee)
orioncomet
*cries* *cries* *cries* *cries*

W-w-wh-why did you gimme this map when I-I-I just wake up.. and-and.. many retry.. and..and.. I finally.. pas-passed it!!
weeeeeeeeeeeee >O</

so funnyyyyyyy!! And now I'm full awake XD!?
Real1
It's so beautiful. Best Hiarsawa map ever. Maybe even the best osu! map. I'm stunned!
Gens
holy

<3
Sallad4ever
Real aren't going to make a diff?

The SB is beautiful, the moon looks like it's moving to me, some picture are a little broke probably because of scaling

Absolutely deluxe ;)
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Sallad4ever wrote:

Real aren't going to make a diff?

The SB is beautiful, the moon looks like it's moving to me, some picture are a little broke probably because of scaling

Absolutely deluxe ;)
Your observations are correct. It's not a perfect rotation, since the image isn't actually a perfect circle. (Either that or I really failed cropping it)
I hope it isn't very noticeable when it's played in-game.

If you're talking about how the images are fuzzy, then yeah, it's because of the scaling and whatever. Or maybe it's some JPEG artifacts...Hmm...

But thank you! Thanks all of you!
[DBF]
star~
Card N'FoRcE
I want to give this an accurate check-up when completed :>

In the meanshile, kd star~

EDIT: Kirby, my love, i centred the image for you <3

Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
Thank you, CnF! It works stupendously.

Everyone should redownload to obtain the new goodies. ;)

Much thanks, [DBF], and you too EEeee. <3
mikhe
Orz kirby, your map is amazing, i wish play it in the near future :3
STAR!~ :3
misa_old
>< star~star~star~~~
spiritwave
I think this should be ranked o.o
wanhyrzh
I'm waiting for the easier diff by Beuchi :X
(run before be hit XD)
Card N'FoRcE
There's a little "problem" in the SB >.<"

The second image in second and fourth break leaves a black "letterbox" and it's ugly to see because the image moves up and you can clearly see that the letterbox will "resize". I dunno if i explained that well, so here's a screen of the part. Try seeing it while playing or in the editor and you'll understand.

Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
I remember that...Though I thought I already corrected it.

Ah! That's right. Did you redownload, CnF?
Card N'FoRcE
I'm so silly sometimes :X
Real1
WTF is this shit that's on my computer?

Download: Susumu Hirasawa - SWITCHED-ON LOTUS (Starrodkirby86) [Real1].osu
show more