forum

[resolved] Beatmap speed faster after changing system

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mikuorzx
Problem Details:

So in a nutshell i used to have a laptop on windows 7 and started osu there, but recently i changed to a new gaming pc on windows 8.1. I installed osu, and copied some files from the osu folder from my laptop (including my songs folder) to my new pc, however the first thing i noticed is that the pace on all the beatmaps are wayyyyy faster i even played them again on my laptop just to make sure i wasn't seeing things. is there a fix to this? i really dont want to redownload everything again lol

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
VeilStar
Could you post a video of this? This shouldn't be possible. (Well, without purposely doing it to cheat, that is. But let's not get into that.)
Topic Starter
Mikuorzx
i really don't have the internet to upload videos >.< i hope you understand
Blaizer
Do you mean the osu!mania scroll speed? If so, you can change that by pressing F3/F4.
VeilStar

Blaizer wrote:

Do you mean the osu!mania scroll speed? If so, you can change that by pressing F3/F4.
Oh, I didn't even think of this. Good call and my bad. This is probably what OP is looking for.
Topic Starter
Mikuorzx

Blaizer wrote:

YES YES YESSS this seemed to fix the problem (i've been playing osu!mania for almost a year now and i didn't even know i can do this LOL)
thank you both very much for helping me out i hope you have a nice day :D
-cheers