forum

[resolved] Once-in-a-lifetime-for-free-user username change

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +12
Topic Starter
bah_to
.... Please allow a free user to request for a once-in-a-lifetime-of-being-a-free-user username change, but with a good reason first.

Like this,
1) user requests for a username change
2) ask for the good reason
3) then wait for probably a day or two for confirmation
4) send a link or something via PM or email to the user who requested the name change that gives him/her the permission to change it.

(I don't think this will be accepted though. Main reason, I think, is that reading shitloads of those reasons is a real pain in the ass)
Bara-
Buy supporter (press the heart in top right of the web page)
Stefan
https://osu.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articl ... -username-

It's literally that what are you suggesting.
Topic Starter
bah_to
well, I requested it since I can't be a supporter. (I'm poor for now, as a student :( )
Flanster
You could try other payment options, but anyway, heres a small gift, think well what you're going to change to as you get this option only once!
Topic Starter
bah_to
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

My reason is that... I joined osu 2 years ago, and just used a random nickname because I assumed I would get tired of it anyway. Then... I have never been so wrong.

Well, anyway, can I also change my osu main menu background? I don't wanna take advantage of it without your consent.
- Marco -

robertztoe wrote:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

My reason is that... I joined osu 2 years ago, and just used a random nickname because I assumed I would get tired of it anyway. Then... I have never been so wrong.

Well, anyway, can I also change my osu main menu background? I don't wanna take advantage of it without your consent.
Drag a jpg file on osu! When you're at the main menu
Topic Starter
bah_to
Well, I must get LoliFlan's consent first since he gave me the gift :)
Lanturn
Make full use of the gift you got. It would just go to waste otherwise. ;)

Try out all the features. Osu!direct is among the best supporter feature.
Topic Starter
bah_to
Alright. Thanks!

Ah, one more thing, would BigNiggaBird be an acceptable username here? It's not meant to hurt or discriminate, I just use it because it's funny to me and I actually like it.
uzzi
Most likely not.
pkhg
whoa Loliflan, great gift
Enjoy it ! Nice new name btw :3/
Vamps
I need this option because i am a straight male with a very misleading name because i thought it was a good idea at the time and ive gotten too far to ever want to make a new account. :o
Nathanael
$4 shouldn't be that expensive in your own country lol. Get your very first supporter tag for a free name change.
AndroDG
Yeah. I don't like the DG in my name. I want to change it to just Andro. But I can't pay for the OSU Supporter because I'm upgrading my PC.
Zozimoto

AndroDG wrote:

Yeah. I don't like the DG in my name. I want to change it to just Andro. But I can't pay for the OSU Supporter because I'm upgrading my PC.

you realize this thread has been dead for 8 months, right?
Flanster
And resolved/denied aswell.

AndroDG wrote:

"Andro" is taken.