forum

Osu! for Virtualreality ??

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
siimsucker
Hey,

I wanted to ask if someone works a Vr implementation ? Or is that the possible ?
Phoxia
This looks like a nice idea
Zexk
Lol Vr on a 2d game.
Granger
Let me ask you, what do you imagine under playing osu! with VR?
Topic Starter
siimsucker
One idea would be a spectator Room or so. I also think the game could an even greater experience. And the question is can you make a 3d creator? Maybe then later even dance with Accompanied or something in the direction.
Granger
I mean actual gameplay, how would the game even work in VR?

Do you have your avatar in a 3d vr enviroment sitting on a PC playing osu! ? How pointless.
Topic Starter
siimsucker
For example, you can sit and watch players as they play with friends in a virtual space where a kind of canvas is where the game played is embedded. And before that is a dancing insert. Exactly how this is possible I do not know but there are already applications where you can play the record on YouTube videos. And even games you have just the 2d image size before thee with other side effects spiecale for example fireworks or something.
Arcane
lets wait till peppy sees this thread XD prepare yourself for his answer :p
Topic Starter
siimsucker
Haha okay :D I 'm just a fan of VR and very much like to play Osu ! and thought that would perhaps ne good idea : D We'll see .
Gochuumon
That's pretty good idea. I demand it
Green Platinum
Before this we need osu for calculators
kaetwo
lol osu! on the microsoft hololens
arviejhay
Or maybe
Oculus rift for osu!
azer467
i don't think it's possible for a rhythm game to become a virtualreality game

or maybe like a new "flashlight" when we have to move our head to see circles xD
XDcobra11
At the moment, you can use some programms like Intugame VR or Trinus VR to create a "Fake 3D". With a VR Glass which support "side by side" you can stream a programm to your smartphone/Glasses. Thats the theory but i cant try it because my VR glass will arrive tomorrow. But I will share my experience with you :D

PS: When you dont want to spend for example 600$ you can buy a VR glass which you can use with your smartphone. (like the google Cardboard or sth.
identically.
Samurai
I think I can kinda see this, but I personally don't see it being worth it's time imo.

SPOILER
I know I'm sorry... ●︿●
AGRX
maybe just anaglyph modified skin ?

osu is so eyestrain game i think VR should not help...
Kitsunex
I guess we could be virtually running across a floor, and then we'd jump on circles that pop up on the floor
idk
Samurai

Kitsunex wrote:

I guess we could be virtually running across a floor, and then we'd jump on circles that pop up on the floor

idk
Hilarious.
XDcobra11

Kitsunex wrote:

idk
That would be cool ^^
show more