forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Section-pass not appearing with UI Disabled.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My Angel Kaoura
Problem Details:
As title says the section pass image does not show up with the in-game UI Disabled, but the section fail does. Tested with multiple skins, none work. I am assuming they are both meant to show up, since it is not during gameplay? Either way one of them is not working as intended.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://a.pomf.se/zqyjxn.mp4

osu! version: 20150203.7 (latest)
Also tested on the latest cutting-edge build, does not work there either.
FrzR
Well of course they won't. It's still a UI.
Topic Starter
My Angel Kaoura
I don't know, I kind of like them appearing since it's during a break and plays the sound anyway. Either way, whether they are supposed to appear or not, one of them is not doing what it's supposed to.
Piine
Not consistent seeing the fail indicator shows so..? Either show them both or don't show them at all.
VeilStar
-BUMP-

(Edit; Yay, confirmed.)
Tom94
Soon fixed on cutting edge.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Always show section pass and section fail, even with the interface disabled. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150406cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Always show section pass and section fail, even with the interface disabled. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150406cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.