forum

Adding Taiko skin on installation pack

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Beuchi
Another tiny thing, but I just wondered it today because I installed osu! on my "new" PC xD.

Title is almost self-explanatory I think.
Let's say you downloaded osu! today and you just discovered there's a Taiko mode, awesome! Then you go to play some songs you downloaded but...

So why not just adding the Taiko skin on the installation pack? I think it would be nice ...
Yeah, I know this can be kinda silly to request because it actually says where to get the skin... Feel free to insta-deny if you want, lol.
LuigiHann
I think the logic was that the taiko skin contains too much ripped artwork to comfortably include within the program itself. There will eventually be a "default taiko" skin included with the game that will give taiko mode its own look.
Luneko
why not?
But if you get the taiko skin with the osu! installation the "Use Taiko skin for Taiko mode" option would be useless ;)
Topic Starter
Beuchi

LuigiHann wrote:

I think the logic was that the taiko skin contains too much ripped artwork to comfortably include within the program itself. There will eventually be a "default taiko" skin included with the game that will give taiko mode its own look.
Oh I see, reasonable enough, I didn't think on how would the whole taiko skin increase the .exe file size xD
anonymous_old

KillerRind wrote:

why not?
But if you get the taiko skin with the osu! installation the "Use Taiko skin for Taiko mode" option would be useless ;)
No it wouldn't, because I can avoid the preferred skin thingy in osu! standard. =]
Neo Adonis
More downloading time. But maybe this couldn't be a problem due of the newest internet connections.

OK. Although maybe you don't need the skin, so why do you have it....

Anyway, support
arien666

KillerRind wrote:

why not?
I don't think so :3
Some people hates Taiko skin on Taiko mod and changes to osu!defult skin on Taiko mod :3
But?
Whatever ;_;

Also, we should know about size of that skin.
And... Taiko skin doesn't have '900combos' wav yet...[BTW mattyu gave LuigiHann wav file]

So, I don't like about this ;_;
Cristian
:roll: is a good skin but more later is boring maby get a pugrade :roll: