forum

Drop - Gensou Kidan (Kaguyahime+Mikotonori Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shinxyn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on June-10-10 at 12:34:51 PM

Artist: Drop
Title: Gensou Kidan (Kaguyahime+Mikotonori Ver.)
Source: Touhou
Tags: U.N Owen was her hatsuki yura flandre scarlet koya teruyoruhime
BPM: 155
Filesize: 3485kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.06 stars, 97 notes)
  2. Hard (4.98 stars, 307 notes)
  3. Insane (4.98 stars, 478 notes)
  4. Lunatic (5 stars, 562 notes)
  5. Normal (3.62 stars, 166 notes)
Download: Drop - Gensou Kidan (Kaguyahime+Mikotonori Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
幻想奇談(輝夜姫†詔 Ver.)
Cyril Scarlet
FLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Mafiamaster
Told you to resubmit since [Lunatic] didn't show up after downloading.

I also didn't like the 1/3 notes being spaced out that far but uhh your choice? It'd play cooler if it wasn't spaced out so far? :3
NatsumeRin
[General]
maybe you can make use of these hitsounds= =~? just think them will fit.

[Normal]
try to change some hitsounds...XD

[Hard]
00:09:684 (1,2,3) and following (1,2,3) - maybe 2/3 is better... have to say this is hard to catch. not because of its spacing...
00:43:168 (1) - remove whistle?
00:46:071 (4) - ^
00:46:846 (3) - add whistle?
00:49:749 (3) - ^
01:06:007 (2,4,6) - add whistle at the start?
01:09:104 (2,4,6) - ^
01:36:007 (2) - whistle?

Download: hitsounds.rar

Download: Drop - Gensou Kidan (Teruyoruhime+Mikotonori Ver.) (Shinxyn) [Normal hitsounds].osu
Topic Starter
Shinxyn

NatsumeRin wrote:

[General]
maybe you can make use of these hitsounds= =~? just think them will fit. the clap maybe, but I won't use them enough, and prefer the music standing out on its own more..

[Normal]
try to change some hitsounds...XD Dx where?

[Hard]
00:09:684 (1,2,3) and following (1,2,3) - maybe 2/3 is better... have to say this is hard to catch. not because of its spacing... I know what you mean, but once you get what part I'm follow here, its quite easy (as long as you don't play insane/lunatic first)
00:43:168 (1) - remove whistle? mmm.. these jumps are all whistles (same as end part), listen to end pattern too
00:46:071 (4) - ^ ^
00:46:846 (3) - add whistle? the whistle pace was supposed to have slowed down here, listen to end pattern as well
00:49:749 (3) - ^ ^ D:
01:06:007 (2,4,6) - add whistle at the start? would sound too fast ;-;
01:09:104 (2,4,6) - ^ ^
01:36:007 (2) - whistle? rather the music stand out more
;-; no changes...? D;
v.v sorry, not too sure how to use those custom hitsounds, would rather music stand out in -most- parts :x

Edit1- I might use the normal with hitsounds as a reference, but for now... lalalala -lazy-
Edit2- ^ added some normal samples into the map, could've used the custom clap, but decided not to :<
NatsumeRin
Edited...
why i forgot that...
Alace
easy to read + fun <3
dvorak_old
sure

Teruyoruhime > ×Teruyohime

-------------------

Cyborg nice(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
It should be affect of touhou fanfic.
orioncomet
>[]<

Aenna
"Teruyoruhime"
"Kaguyahime"
alvisto
Yo, so many difficulties.

First of all, 3 Insanes are rankable now ? Please update me, I am outdated. ;p

Nice usage of soft whistles to match the drums. I recently also realized that this is a good match as well.

I suggest you ask someone to check offset, because this stream shows off timing (my ear can be blamed for my timing suckness though xD, don;t trust me)
Example, in Lunatic 00:39:307 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - off to you ?
EDIT : Try +10ms ?

HARD
00:09:684 (1,2,3) - D: Actually I find it's easier to play if you just map according to the music... since this music is so damn popular, so people might actually expect a blue tick note here. Idk, your call. ;p

INSANE
I can actually play this ! ^.^ Very well-mapped, with your own shinxyn's style twist. (It wouldn't be your map if there is no hidden notes and chaotic arrangements) Only 1 point surprise me
00:21:684 (1) - this

LUNATIC
Fun to spec, hard to play (for me)

NORMAL
:D I like this

EASY
I nearly fell asleep... Zzzz... well this is easy.... xD

EDIT : Done ! ^.^

I want to give lots of timing section suggestions... but since you say no...

Good map... star~~
yehl
so neat streams and jumps of Lunatic diff! enjoyable ^^
soulfear
nice map.
Topic Starter
Shinxyn

alvisto wrote:

Yo, so many difficulties. It's for Lunatic x.x

First of all, 3 Insanes are rankable now ? Please update me, I am outdated. ;p I blame star rating!

Nice usage of soft whistles to match the drums. I recently also realized that this is a good match as well. :D

I suggest you ask someone to check offset, because this stream shows off timing (my ear can be blamed for my timing suckness though xD, don;t trust me) Alace did x.x
Example, in Lunatic 00:39:307 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - off to you ? O.o? not really
EDIT : Try +10ms ? tbh, I'm quite fine with my current offset, don't mind double checking

HARD
00:09:684 (1,2,3) - D: Actually I find it's easier to play if you just map according to the music... since this music is so damn popular, so people might actually expect a blue tick note here. Idk, your call. ;p Inorite, but no, more cuz they're not 1/4 notes, they're 1/3! D:

INSANE
I can actually play this ! ^.^ Very well-mapped, with your own shinxyn's style twist. (It wouldn't be your map if there is no hidden notes and chaotic arrangements) Only 1 point surprise me
00:21:684 (1) - this lol

LUNATIC
Fun to spec, hard to play (for me) me too!.. xD

NORMAL
:D I like this O.o

EASY
I nearly fell asleep... Zzzz... well this is easy.... xD yup

EDIT : Done ! ^.^

I want to give lots of timing section suggestions... but since you say no... x_x

Good map... star~~
...D: so... I guess I don't give kudosu then? D:
alvisto

Shinxyn wrote:

...D: so... I guess I don't give kudosu then? D:
Give me candy instead, :D. Orz (By candies, I meant bubble.... :D :D :D *evil grin*)
tieff
Fabolous. Bubbled.
Gens
Doesn't the offset sound more like 596 or so?
Andrea
600 is the best IMHO.
Alace
596 sounds good
Gens
Hooray~
show more