forum

S3RL - Escape feat Emi (Radio Edit) [Emfa Music]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swash
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 1:27:14 AM

Artist: S3RL
Title: Escape feat Emi (Radio Edit) [Emfa Music]
Tags: S3RL, Escape, Emi, Emfa, Music, Radio, Edit, swash984, swash
BPM: 175
Filesize: 4119kb
Play Time: 02:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.27 stars, 450 notes)
  2. Swash Insane (4.33 stars, 222 notes)
Download: S3RL - Escape feat Emi (Radio Edit) [Emfa Music]
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi everyone, Swash984 again. Here I have finished the new beatmap of Escape, I've been doing a lot of work, and I've finally bought my last computer part, it should be built and the marathon that I've been working on will be completed faster, as well as the newer beatmaps, in even higher quality!

Thanks to pishifat, Squigly, and all them for getting me started on beatmapping, it has really helped! I'm very glad people were very supportive (: I know I'm a new mapper and I'm learning, so please understand that you might see a few errors, though I do hope you enjoy the map.

This time I did a lot of spacing differences, and as I got called in on my days off, the insane is not completed.. yet, I'll update it when it is though.

The hard is completed, and fair this time! Really hope you guys like it :D

Even though it may seem useless to give me a mod, as their may be many mistakes in your eyes, each individual mod actually helps me a lot, I look at them, and I definitely put more effort into the next map. This is my first insane, how does the beginning look? If it's good I'll continue it and hope to complete it on the next day I have off. I'll work on it after work of course,... if I don't get home too late.

-Still looking for some one dedicated enough to make a easy difficulty for me every song
-Looking for a storyboarder for a special thing that's going to happen

If you're interested message me! :D

If you have a guest difficulty you believe is in high enough quality to add, message me! :D

This is more or less an open map.

S3RL's youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/s3rl
My youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/swash984

If you like this song, why not give his others a go?
3GPMN
greeeaattttt
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Pablowski_old
gracias por el map ;)