forum

Set SpunOut to match HP Drain/Overall Difficulty

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Here's the deal: sometimes, when you play a hard map using SpunOut it may happen that you come across a spinner when you have low health. In that case many times the spinners spin too slowly to match up the health drain and there's a possibility of failing because of that.

Isn't it possible to have SpunOut spinning so that HP Drain won't either drop or raise so much?
I mean, it shouldn't have a fixed spinning speed, but something that matched HP Drain and Overall DIfficulty of the map you're playing.

Any opinions about this?
Beuchi
Totally agree with this, maybe make SpunOut spin like Auto mode?

Or if that isn't possible, at least make it spin around 300-350 spins per minute (I think the default is around 250)

Anyways, supporting :3
Gabi
I think it used to spin as fast as auto-mod, but not quite sure why it got changed. Or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me.
Kitsunemimi
Something tells me that if it doesn't spin at the exact numbers that it is right now, the perfect "four cursors" we see will mess up.

Otherwise, it's a good idea.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Harris73 wrote:

Something tells me that if it doesn't spin at the exact numbers that it is right now, the perfect "four cursors" we see will mess up.

Otherwise, it's a good idea.
SpunOut does not show the "four cursors" :P
mm201
Support.
theowest
This makes a lot more sense than this one:
t/84737&start=0
Anzo
*Bump... Support.

In this way, 0.9x would make sense. (I bumped this thread not because of this though)
Drafura
Having a 0.9x is too high for a 470 spin, most people can't spin over 350. I like the idea of increasing his speed to 300-350 and if it's increase to 470 spm the multiplier should be lowered.