forum

[Archived] How do I use the Banchobot pp calculator?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Julia_1439
Problem Details: I've opened up the Banchobot chat tab, now what ._.

osu! version: 20150109.1 (latest)
MillhioreF
BanchoBot doesn't offer such a service. Perhaps you're thinking of Tillerino? Type "/query Tillerino" to open a chat tab with him, and then use /np on the song you want to get a pp estimate from. Note that it won't always be perfectly accurate.
Topic Starter
Julia_1439
It says the user isn't online. Is this an actual user that I'm going to be chatting with or is he a bot?
MillhioreF
Tillerino is a bot, it should be on 24/7. Perhaps you mistyped the name?
Topic Starter
Julia_1439
Nope, I've even copy and pasted the command you posted. I can post this command in any chat tab right? I've been typing it in #osu
Bara-
Press f9, and in the search bar, type tillerino
Then you can type /np for pp predictions for that map + mods (not all mods have data though)
- Marco -

Tillerino wrote:

As a protection against flooding the osu! server with messages after congestion caused by a bad connection (which can trigger the spam filter), the bot may at times ignore requests for a short while and then reconnect. In the following picture you can see the osu servers having some issues, which Tillerinobot detects very quickly and disconnects for a short while to protect itself.
HazeL
Ummm tillerino said that that normal beatmap is 4pp when 100% accuracy. i got that 100% accuracy but i didnt get the PP. (mania)
Bara-
Mania=/=Standard
Tillerino only supports standard mode atm afaik
Seijiro

baraatje123 wrote:

Mania=/=Standard
Tillerino only supports standard mode atm afaik
That's right, use osu!trainer if you want the same service, but for all modes
Deathwish1092
Hi, I am beyond confused I used /np and it predicted I gain 54pp if i got 95% but I complete the map with a 96% and get 1pp, does the bot not work or is there something here I'm really not understanding
Death
This topic is 3 years old. Please avoid bumping super old threads in the future.

Tillerino provides pp values assuming you achieved a full combo on the map. There is a command you can enter to specify more parameters such as specific accuracy, max combo, and amount of misses that you can read about on Tillerino's wiki page.

The values being displayed are also unweighted. Each play you set has a weighted value that is used to calculate your total pp. You can read more about that here.