forum

Hi, I am Archels

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Archels
Hum, Hi ^^, I am Archels, my real name is Charles. My friend showed me this game and i got addicted. I am almost 17 years old. I will study multimedia at college next year. I like to listen music, play video games, go outside with friends. Hum thats the big lines. As muci i listen everything EXCEPT western because I hate that and it suck lol. I prefer Anthem Trance or Power Metal but I also like Classic or Jazz and Progressive Rock and many other... My favorite video games are rythm games(stepmania, osu, guitar hero, elite beat agent), racing games (the F-Zero serie , Burnout, Drift City (MMO based racing game)) and First Person Shooters ( Fear, Quake 3 arena, Wolfenstein Ennemy Territory, Halo(PC)) I you wanna know more. Just talk to me ^^ ! Hope to have fun with all of you ! :D :D :D :) :P

chan
Hi Charles/Archels, welcome to the forums!
My geography is horrible but it's nice to see that osu! has spread worldwide to Québec. Hope you and your friend have fun with osu!
By the way, who is your friend that showed you osu?
Topic Starter
Archels
My friend dont really liked the game :( :cry: he dont really like rythm game but he saw a video on YouTube and he known that I would love this game ^^ !
chan
Hah, oh well.
Spread the word in Québec then :P
James
shinn_old
Hey there, Archels! Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

Spread the word in Canada (I think Québec is a part of Canada)
awp
I think we've got a few other folks from Quebec too.

And yes@shinn, Quebec is unfortunately part of Canada.

(Ah, que je dit n'est pas vraiment! J'aime toi, Quebec; tu est drole =3)
Topic Starter
Archels
:D Merci, tout le monde ! ( Thanks everybody !) awp you have a good french :P (ok i was kidding on this point :oops: but nice try ^^ ;) ) Ah and when I said power metal it was more the symphonic kind ;)
awp
European Power Metal in the vein of Cellador and DragonForce?