forum

What shows are you currently watching? (Not Anime)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pawsu
Right now I'm watching How I Met Your Mother (season 5), The 100 (season 2), Supernatural (Season 9), Orange is the New Black (waiting next season) and The Walking Dead (Season 5)
/:D\ what are you guys watching?

NO ANIME. There is a thread for that, only TV shows
Raisha Millenia
Doctor Who
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I don't watch a lot of western tv these days. I do watch The Big Bang Theory from time to time

I am, however, watching a lot of anime series. Like, 25+ shows :p
zenfnord
The only ones I download on the regular are Arrow, The Flash, Brooklyn Nine Nine, and Agents of Shield (Agent Carter hasn't impressed so far, kinda cool on it). I also have been meaning to catch up on Gotham, but it didn't really impress either. Sadly, South Park had another short season, but such an awesome season it was.
Black Wolf159
Arrow, The Flash, The Big Ban Theory, Two and a Half Men (It's getting kinda weird), How I met your mother, Friends I'm getting interested in Gotham, but I need to see more.
Dazdy_old
I'm not really watching anything right now, just waiting for My Little Pony season 5 to air.
Kouya-
Well the last thing I watched was Akami Ga Kill .

But that was about a month ago .
Critical Dude
I am currently watching:
- The Big Bang Theory (any episode from any season)
- Family Guy (any episode from any season)
- Russel Howard's Good News (any episode from any season)
- Have I got News for you (any episode from any season)
- Mock the Week (any episode from any season)
- EastEnders (I am unsure of what season I am currently watching, so let us just say that it is the latest one)

Most of the programmes listed above are night time shows, I rarely use the television throughout the week.

Also I rarely watch anime consistently hence why I have not listed any anime programmes that I watch.
Rio-
How I met Your mother

I'm planning to watch The Big Bang Theory and Sherlock Holmes series too, but idk if I can watch them by this week...
Lumo_
The Walking Dead

Also sometimes I rewatch South Park and Simpsons episodes.
Hitsuo

CanadianPaws wrote:

Right now I'm watching How I Met Your Mother (season 5), The 100 (season 2), Supernatural (Season 9), Orange is the New Black (waiting next season) and The Walking Dead (Season 5)

no anime. There is a thread for that, only TV shows
I actually started watching supernatural its such a good show(only on season 3 I believe)
Topic Starter
Pawsu

-Momo- wrote:

CanadianPaws wrote:

no anime. There is a thread for that, only TV shows
I actually started watching supernatural its such a good show(only on season 3 I believe)
yes yes yes yes! spn is my favorite <3
Ash Marley
Doctor Who. American Horror Story. Dead Set.
Just finished rewatching Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.
Plan to rewatch Lost, Oz and True Detective.
Pegram
I never watch anything :I

Last and almost only show I watched was Walking Dead's first season and half of the second with my brother but that's about it. And that was ages ago, basically when they were aired.
Mofu kun
Big bang theory is about it

Sometimes elementary and Mike Tyson mysteries is on my watch list.
Topic Starter
Pawsu
Just finished The 100, I want something else to watch :(
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Watching The Office (USA ver.)
On the last few episodes.
Gumpy
Nothing.
Frikandel
I'm waiting for next season Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.
AJ-FreakS
The Big Bang Theory
Prison Break
How I Met Your Mother
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
show more