This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,157 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2015年3月21日 at 下午 01:31:36

Artist: Sannen E Gumi Utatan (Nagisa&Kayano&Karuma&Isogai&Maehara)
Title: Seishun Satsubatsu-ron
Source: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Tags: Assassination Classroom opening Nagisa Shiota Kaede Kayano Karma Akabane Yūma Isogai Maehara Hiroto tv size
BPM: 146
Filesize: 17394kb
Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:

Download: Sannen E Gumi Utatan (Nagisa&Kayano&Karuma&Isogai&Maehara) - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron
Download: Sannen E Gumi Utatan (Nagisa&Kayano&Karuma&Isogai&Maehara) - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Image

#5

Image Easy
Image Normal
Image Hard
Image Assassination


History
  • 27/2: Added Easy diff

Special Thanks

Source
http://www.ansatsu-anime.com/discography/detail.php?id=1009321
Last edited by Chaoslitz on , edited 38 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,992 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
tiny mod ;w;


Normal


Hard


Assassination
Last edited by Nathan on , edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,419 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
IRC
Code:
16:45 Chaoslitz: :3/
16:45 Chaoslitz: send me those hitsound file? :D
16:53 Fort: wut
16:53 Fort: there's no need
16:53 Chaoslitz: owo
16:53 Fort: you have them
16:53 Chaoslitz: me? D:
16:54 Fort: yeah
16:54 Fort: you give me map
16:54 Fort: and in that map have custom HS
16:54 Fort: so i use that
16:54 Chaoslitz: ah ok I see that
16:55 Fort: you can Pass my map? :D
16:56 Chaoslitz: wait I have those sound files but I never put that in before D:
16:56 Chaoslitz: idk ;w;
16:58 Fort: can you FC my map?
16:58 Fort: hahahahaha >:D
16:58 Chaoslitz: where are those sound come from ;w;
16:58 Chaoslitz: never lol
16:58 Fort: ok testplay my map plz
16:59 Chaoslitz: later I am doing homework ww
16:59 Fort: oh okay
17:00 Chaoslitz: btw do you take mod req now?
17:00 Fort: it's secret :>
17:00 Chaoslitz: D:?
17:01 Fort: im not active, not semi active, but not inactive for modding :3
17:01 Fort: just what map?
17:01 *Chaoslitz is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610295 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron]
17:01 Chaoslitz: lolololololololol
17:02 Fort: need speedrank :D
17:02 Chaoslitz: but that is impossible :P
17:02 Fort: looks this map is good enough to do that
17:03 Chaoslitz: :o ok
17:03 Fort: but im not yet look this map :P
17:03 Chaoslitz: is that bat are avoid to speedrank? ww
17:03 Chaoslitz: vm ;p
17:03 Fort: nope
17:03 Chaoslitz: nvm
17:03 Chaoslitz: :O
17:04 Chaoslitz: but I only know few bats ;w;
17:04 Fort: me too
17:04 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610295 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron [Assassination]]
17:04 Fort: it's like my hyper diff
17:05 Chaoslitz: xD
17:05 Fort: in 2014
17:05 Chaoslitz: c:
17:05 Fort: eh 2013
17:06 *Fort runs
17:06 Chaoslitz: not even joined osu 2013 ww
17:06 Fort: this map cool
17:06 Chaoslitz: :D really?
17:06 Fort: at patterning
17:06 Chaoslitz: :D
17:07 Fort: 00:45:916 (6) - just add some reverse slider here
17:09 Fort: 01:18:998 - finish at this, look oh.... i miss some endings here :(
17:09 Chaoslitz: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2590385
17:09 Chaoslitz: you mean this?
17:09 Chaoslitz: dat already added finish :3
17:10 Fort: just add only 1 reverse
17:11 Fort: that looks overmap
17:11 Fort: your pattern*
17:11 Chaoslitz: ok~~
17:11 Fort: 01:00:094 (2) - ummm
17:11 Fort: NC
17:12 Fort: cuz..... SV change in here i think
17:12 Chaoslitz: ok :3
17:12 Fort: yeah same like 00:46:532 (1,1) - 
17:14 Fort: btw why no Insane?
17:14 Fort: 4+ star diff
17:14 Chaoslitz: this is insane owo
17:14 Chaoslitz: ;w;
17:14 Fort: looks like hyper
17:15 Chaoslitz: I have a hard diff as well ._>
17:15 Chaoslitz: >_>
17:15 Fort: lel
17:16 Fort: 00:07:080 (2,3,4,5) - singletap pls...
17:16 *Fort runs
17:17 Chaoslitz: xD
17:17 Fort: 00:07:388 (5) - change this to circle
17:17 Fort: http://puu.sh/eUnTV/f3985d7ab5.jpg
17:17 Fort: try that
17:18 Fort: 00:09:238 - this one need circle too
17:18 Chaoslitz: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2590423 :D?
17:18 Fort: 00:09:340 (4) - and you can change this to 1/4 slider
17:18 Fort: feel much better
17:19 Fort: but i prefer polarisation there
17:19 Fort: but it's up to you :3
17:19 Chaoslitz: I prefer slider more owo
17:19 Chaoslitz: ah no
17:19 Chaoslitz: i mean
17:20 Chaoslitz: notes
17:20 Chaoslitz: as there are sliders already 00:08:724 (2,3)
17:20 Fort: it's okay
17:20 Fort: 00:09:238 - but this one needs clickable object
17:21 Fort: like 00:10:882 (4) - 
17:21 Chaoslitz: okay added
17:22 Fort: try that http://puu.sh/eUoe7/2069d25084.jpg
17:22 Fort: idk but this map lots of blue tick pattern
17:23 Fort: double BPM detected
17:24 Fort: seems clear in Ass diff
17:25 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610297 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron [Hard]]
17:25 Chaoslitz: still want notess >_>
17:25 Chaoslitz: ok :333
17:25 Fort: idk
17:25 Fort: im just like your map
17:26 Chaoslitz: ?
17:26 Fort: so only add some notes
17:26 Chaoslitz: :o
17:26 Fort: oh you mean you want more notes for ass diff?
17:27 Chaoslitz: i mean this part 00:09:238 (4,5,6,7)
17:27 Fort: make so you need to make Extra diff here :D
17:27 Chaoslitz: keep those notes
17:27 Chaoslitz: xD
17:27 Fort: oh i see
17:27 Fort: ok back to hard
17:28 Chaoslitz: k~~
17:29 Fort: no comment for this
17:29 Fort: 00:44:272 (1,2) - but this one confusing me
17:30 Chaoslitz: 00:44:272 (1) if i change this to two reverse slider?
17:30 Fort: you can do that? really?
17:30 Chaoslitz: ah seems worse -w-
17:30 Chaoslitz: ?
17:31 Fort: 00:44:272 (6) - just make this slider have 1 rev arrow
17:31 Fort: 00:44:683 - add triplet here
17:33 Fort: okay just it, cool hitsounding, comboing and patterning i think
17:33 Fort: okay clear
17:33 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610299 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron [Normal]]
17:33 Chaoslitz: okk
17:33 Fort: 00:06:669 (1,2) - wat
17:34 Fort: 1/4 pattern in normal
17:34 Fort: ???
17:34 Fort: just change slider 1 slider end to 00:07:080 -
17:34 Fort: sounds better
17:35 Chaoslitz: ok my fault ww
17:35 Fort: 2 hard 2 map normal in this map..... >.<
17:35 Fort: in this song*
17:35 Fort: too much polarize
17:35 Fort: and do the same for same issue
17:36 Chaoslitz: ?
17:36 Chaoslitz: you mean? D:
17:36 Fort: 00:08:313 (3) - 
17:36 Fort: 00:09:957 (5) - 
17:36 Chaoslitz: ah fixed all then
17:37 Fort: 00:49:203 (5) - kek
17:37 Fort: 00:49:409 - u blank this part?
17:37 Chaoslitz: 00:49:203 (5) - how about 1/2?
17:38 Chaoslitz: oh i will add back notes
17:38 Fort: yeah sounds good
17:38 Fort: 00:54:546 (2) - lol
17:38 Fort: 00:56:190 (2) - hahahaha
17:38 Chaoslitz: ok ;w;w;w;
17:38 Fort: #yourmapping style
17:39 Chaoslitz: :<<
17:39 Fort: honestly i like it
17:39 Fort: but this is normal, so sad for this thing :<<
17:39 Fort: 01:12:217 (4) - yay this one good :D
17:39 Chaoslitz: ok I just change all of these then
17:40 Chaoslitz: :DDD
17:40 Fort: okay sector clear
17:41 Fort: Ranked~
17:41 Chaoslitz: btw
17:41 Chaoslitz: ww
17:41 Fort: umm yes?
17:41 Chaoslitz: do you know how to compress a video ;w;
17:41 Chaoslitz: the file size of video i have is too large D:
17:43 Fort: i dont know
17:43 Fort: cuz im not tv size mapper
17:43 Chaoslitz: ok nevermind then
17:43 Chaoslitz: mission cleared: modding maps
17:43 Fort: i never put video in 2 years
17:43 Chaoslitz: go forum to get your award: pp
17:43 *Chaoslitz runs
17:43 Chaoslitz: :o
17:43 Chaoslitz: i mean ....kds...
17:44 Fort: i want pp pls
17:44 Fort: :>
17:44 Chaoslitz: ;w;
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,157 posts
Offline
Fort wrote:
IRC
Code:
16:45 Chaoslitz: :3/
16:45 Chaoslitz: send me those hitsound file? :D
16:53 Fort: wut
16:53 Fort: there's no need
16:53 Chaoslitz: owo
16:53 Fort: you have them
16:53 Chaoslitz: me? D:
16:54 Fort: yeah
16:54 Fort: you give me map
16:54 Fort: and in that map have custom HS
16:54 Fort: so i use that
16:54 Chaoslitz: ah ok I see that
16:55 Fort: you can Pass my map? :D
16:56 Chaoslitz: wait I have those sound files but I never put that in before D:
16:56 Chaoslitz: idk ;w;
16:58 Fort: can you FC my map?
16:58 Fort: hahahahaha >:D
16:58 Chaoslitz: where are those sound come from ;w;
16:58 Chaoslitz: never lol
16:58 Fort: ok testplay my map plz
16:59 Chaoslitz: later I am doing homework ww
16:59 Fort: oh okay
17:00 Chaoslitz: btw do you take mod req now?
17:00 Fort: it's secret :>
17:00 Chaoslitz: D:?
17:01 Fort: im not active, not semi active, but not inactive for modding :3
17:01 Fort: just what map?
17:01 *Chaoslitz is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610295 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron]
17:01 Chaoslitz: lolololololololol
17:02 Fort: need speedrank :D
17:02 Chaoslitz: but that is impossible :P
17:02 Fort: looks this map is good enough to do that
17:03 Chaoslitz: :o ok
17:03 Fort: but im not yet look this map :P
17:03 Chaoslitz: is that bat are avoid to speedrank? ww
17:03 Chaoslitz: vm ;p
17:03 Fort: nope
17:03 Chaoslitz: nvm
17:03 Chaoslitz: :O
17:04 Chaoslitz: but I only know few bats ;w;
17:04 Fort: me too
17:04 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610295 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron [Assassination]]
17:04 Fort: it's like my hyper diff
17:05 Chaoslitz: xD
17:05 Fort: in 2014
17:05 Chaoslitz: c:
17:05 Fort: eh 2013
17:06 *Fort runs
17:06 Chaoslitz: not even joined osu 2013 ww
17:06 Fort: this map cool
17:06 Chaoslitz: :D really?
17:06 Fort: at patterning
17:06 Chaoslitz: :D
17:07 Fort: 00:45:916 (6) - just add some reverse slider here
17:09 Fort: 01:18:998 - finish at this, look oh.... i miss some endings here :(
17:09 Chaoslitz: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2590385
17:09 Chaoslitz: you mean this?
17:09 Chaoslitz: dat already added finish :3
17:10 Fort: just add only 1 reverse
17:11 Fort: that looks overmap
17:11 Fort: your pattern*
17:11 Chaoslitz: ok~~
17:11 Fort: 01:00:094 (2) - ummm
17:11 Fort: NC
17:12 Fort: cuz..... SV change in here i think
17:12 Chaoslitz: ok :3
17:12 Fort: yeah same like 00:46:532 (1,1) - 
17:14 Fort: btw why no Insane?
17:14 Fort: 4+ star diff
17:14 Chaoslitz: this is insane owo
17:14 Chaoslitz: ;w;
17:14 Fort: looks like hyper
17:15 Chaoslitz: I have a hard diff as well ._>
17:15 Chaoslitz: >_>
17:15 Fort: lel
17:16 Fort: 00:07:080 (2,3,4,5) - singletap pls...
17:16 *Fort runs
17:17 Chaoslitz: xD
17:17 Fort: 00:07:388 (5) - change this to circle
17:17 Fort: http://puu.sh/eUnTV/f3985d7ab5.jpg
17:17 Fort: try that
17:18 Fort: 00:09:238 - this one need circle too
17:18 Chaoslitz: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2590423 :D?
17:18 Fort: 00:09:340 (4) - and you can change this to 1/4 slider
17:18 Fort: feel much better
17:19 Fort: but i prefer polarisation there
17:19 Fort: but it's up to you :3
17:19 Chaoslitz: I prefer slider more owo
17:19 Chaoslitz: ah no
17:19 Chaoslitz: i mean
17:20 Chaoslitz: notes
17:20 Chaoslitz: as there are sliders already 00:08:724 (2,3)
17:20 Fort: it's okay
17:20 Fort: 00:09:238 - but this one needs clickable object
17:21 Fort: like 00:10:882 (4) - 
17:21 Chaoslitz: okay added
17:22 Fort: try that http://puu.sh/eUoe7/2069d25084.jpg
17:22 Fort: idk but this map lots of blue tick pattern
17:23 Fort: double BPM detected
17:24 Fort: seems clear in Ass diff
17:25 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610297 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron [Hard]]
17:25 Chaoslitz: still want notess >_>
17:25 Chaoslitz: ok :333
17:25 Fort: idk
17:25 Fort: im just like your map
17:26 Chaoslitz: ?
17:26 Fort: so only add some notes
17:26 Chaoslitz: :o
17:26 Fort: oh you mean you want more notes for ass diff?
17:27 Chaoslitz: i mean this part 00:09:238 (4,5,6,7)
17:27 Fort: make so you need to make Extra diff here :D
17:27 Chaoslitz: keep those notes
17:27 Chaoslitz: xD
17:27 Fort: oh i see
17:27 Fort: ok back to hard
17:28 Chaoslitz: k~~
17:29 Fort: no comment for this
17:29 Fort: 00:44:272 (1,2) - but this one confusing me
17:30 Chaoslitz: 00:44:272 (1) if i change this to two reverse slider?
17:30 Fort: you can do that? really?
17:30 Chaoslitz: ah seems worse -w-
17:30 Chaoslitz: ?
17:31 Fort: 00:44:272 (6) - just make this slider have 1 rev arrow
17:31 Fort: 00:44:683 - add triplet here
17:33 Fort: okay just it, cool hitsounding, comboing and patterning i think
17:33 Fort: okay clear
17:33 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/610299 Sannen E Gumi Utatan - Seishun Satsubatsu-ron [Normal]]
17:33 Chaoslitz: okk
17:33 Fort: 00:06:669 (1,2) - wat
17:34 Fort: 1/4 pattern in normal
17:34 Fort: ???
17:34 Fort: just change slider 1 slider end to 00:07:080 -
17:34 Fort: sounds better
17:35 Chaoslitz: ok my fault ww
17:35 Fort: 2 hard 2 map normal in this map..... >.<
17:35 Fort: in this song*
17:35 Fort: too much polarize
17:35 Fort: and do the same for same issue
17:36 Chaoslitz: ?
17:36 Chaoslitz: you mean? D:
17:36 Fort: 00:08:313 (3) - 
17:36 Fort: 00:09:957 (5) - 
17:36 Chaoslitz: ah fixed all then
17:37 Fort: 00:49:203 (5) - kek
17:37 Fort: 00:49:409 - u blank this part?
17:37 Chaoslitz: 00:49:203 (5) - how about 1/2?
17:38 Chaoslitz: oh i will add back notes
17:38 Fort: yeah sounds good
17:38 Fort: 00:54:546 (2) - lol
17:38 Fort: 00:56:190 (2) - hahahaha
17:38 Chaoslitz: ok ;w;w;w;
17:38 Fort: #yourmapping style
17:39 Chaoslitz: :<<
17:39 Fort: honestly i like it
17:39 Fort: but this is normal, so sad for this thing :<<
17:39 Fort: 01:12:217 (4) - yay this one good :D
17:39 Chaoslitz: ok I just change all of these then
17:40 Chaoslitz: :DDD
17:40 Fort: okay sector clear
17:41 Fort: Ranked~
17:41 Chaoslitz: btw
17:41 Chaoslitz: ww
17:41 Fort: umm yes?
17:41 Chaoslitz: do you know how to compress a video ;w;
17:41 Chaoslitz: the file size of video i have is too large D:
17:43 Fort: i dont know
17:43 Fort: cuz im not tv size mapper
17:43 Chaoslitz: ok nevermind then
17:43 Chaoslitz: mission cleared: modding maps
17:43 Fort: i never put video in 2 years
17:43 Chaoslitz: go forum to get your award: pp
17:43 *Chaoslitz runs
17:43 Chaoslitz: :o
17:43 Chaoslitz: i mean ....kds...
17:44 Fort: i want pp pls
17:44 Fort: :>
17:44 Chaoslitz: ;w;


thanks~
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,157 posts
Offline
sukiNathan wrote:
tiny mod ;w;


Normal
  • 01:16:532 (1,1,1) - Could add a tiny bit of distance between these, feels a bit too easy Because this is a normal diff, it will increase the ds ;w;


Hard



Assassination


Thanks for mod nathan <333
User avatar
Combo Commander
349 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Waaaaaai Chaos gave Nacchan a call ^w^ *shoots a star*


General
  • Turn off the widescreen support. You're not making a storyboard


Normal


The map is pretty good. I just wondered about the distance snap a few times because some notes are really close to each others. which may make it a bit confusing to people who just started playing osu. You need to be a bit more careful when it comes to polarity. I ran into that problem to in this map. Since you usual make insane diffs so is it really easy to avoid getting in polarity problems but it get's harder on Easy and Normal since you can't make things like streams ;-; You get used to it after being told a few times though.


Hard

Hard is well build and it's really good. Btw when making this map were you following the vocal or the background music? (I'm that kind who usually follow the background music, the map goes to hell if I follow the vocal Xd) There wasn't so much to mod here XD


Assassination

Why is that diff name so hard to spell? I bet there's a bunch of typos there >o<. This diff is "Typical Chaos" Your mapping style never fails to amaze me.


For the first time so does my mod not end up being a blanket and stack mod (Thanks god).

I was watching Ansatsu Kyoushitsu episode 3 before I modded your map. Still confused if Nagisa is a Boy or a Girl. Let's say He/She is Hideyoshi for now OpO

Edit: I just found this You can get help to get a high quality video here :3

Good luck Chaos and call me if you need me OwO
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,157 posts
Offline
nadapan wrote:
Waaaaaai Chaos gave Nacchan a call ^w^ *shoots a star* thanks www


General
  • Turn off the widescreen support. You're not making a storyboard ok fixed


Normal


The map is pretty good. I just wondered about the distance snap a few times because some notes are really close to each others. which may make it a bit confusing to people who just started playing osu. You need to be a bit more careful when it comes to polarity. I ran into that problem to in this map. Since you usual make insane diffs so is it really easy to avoid getting in polarity problems but it get's harder on Easy and Normal since you can't make things like streams ;-; You get used to it after being told a few times though.


Hard
I prefer three notes instead owo

Hard is well build and it's really good. Btw when making this map were you following the vocal or the background music? vocal ww (I'm that kind who usually follow the background music, the map goes to hell if I follow the vocal Xd) There wasn't so much to mod here XD


Assassination
xD

Why is that diff name so hard to spell? I bet there's a bunch of typos there >o<. This diff is "Typical Chaos" Your mapping style never fails to amaze me. that is assassaasassaasaasaasaassasssination


For the first time so does my mod not end up being a blanket and stack mod (Thanks god).

I was watching Ansatsu Kyoushitsu episode 3 before I modded your map. Still confused if Nagisa is a Boy or a Girl. Let's say He/She is Hideyoshi for now OpO

Edit: I just found this You can get help to get a high quality video here :3

Good luck Chaos and call me if you need me OwO


Thanks nacchan <33

LordGreg wrote:
You could use this video


ah the video contains extra subtitles inside
I think I will find another one
anyway thanks for help :3
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,139 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hello, litz~ Requested via PM :3/


> General <
  • - Add "op" on tags? some people are too lazy to type "opening" in the search bar.
  • 01:18:998 - You should continue mapping more until the end of the op. Since most anime opening/closing maps are mapped all the way.
  • - Looks fine!


> Normal <
  • 00:28:039 (5,1) - Since this diff is the easiest in the whole map, i guess you need to reduce slider length. Or remove the spinner and map a part of it.
  • 00:36:875 (3,4) - You should follow the vocals here mainly, because it sounds more hearable for players than what you're trying to do.
  • 00:49:820 (6) - Add clap.
  • 01:00:094 (1) - Probably nazi, but recurve as the same position as 01:00:916 (3) - .
  • - Seems perfect to me~ great job!


> Hard <
  • 00:11:909 (2,3) - Are you trying to make a double blanket here? or not really making one?
  • 00:13:039 (1,2) - Swap NC
  • 00:14:683 (1,2) - ^, ehhh... there are more, so just find them.
  • 00:25:573 (3,4,5,6) - Not quite symmetric enough, so recorrect?
  • 00:31:635 (3,4,1) - This is a good triangle, but what a sudden jump. Players would think it's 1/4 beat like the previous notes you've did. Try to decrease the spacing.
  • 00:35:436 (1,2,1) - Spacing looks unbalanced here, you've used 1.6x and changed another spacing in a sudden. I guess you should make the spacing the same for some perfect triangle.
  • 00:51:053 (3) - Move to x:136|y:168 to perfect the triple parallel.
  • 00:52:286 (2) - Weird-curved slider... o_o
  • 01:05:025 (1) - Try to follow a bit of vocals here, how about removing the reverse and add two circles next to it?
  • 01:14:683 (6,1,2) - Make a perfect triangle?
  • - Some weird spacings found, but diff is likely fine.


> Assassination <
  • 00:05:642 - You should map this part, since it's alike Insane. you should make a good rhythm here.
  • 00:13:039 (4,1) - Imo, you probably need to make a jump here. Sounds intense enough.
  • 00:24:546 (3,4) - Recorrect parallel? I can see it not perfect.
  • 00:36:258 (3) - Ctrl + G?
  • 00:43:861 (1,4) - Swap NC? just suggestion.
  • 00:49:820 (6) - What does this slider actually follows? don't tell me the background music.
  • 00:59:683 (1,1) - A jump should be here, like you've done in the previous track.
  • 01:03:792 (2) - Ctrl + G?
  • - Doesn't look so hard enough to be an Insane or Hard, and likely Hard+. I think you should make more jumps and a small stream to make the gap between diffs more correct and balanced.


I guess that's all, Good Luck Chaoslitz!
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,157 posts
Offline
Gray Veyron wrote:
Hello, litz~ Requested via PM :3/ ~~~


> General <
  • - Add "op" on tags? some people are too lazy to type "opening" in the search bar. ahh I updated and I forgot to add, will add it back later
  • 01:18:998 - You should continue mapping more until the end of the op. Since most anime opening/closing maps are mapped all the way. I think thats okay
  • - Looks fine!


> Normal <
  • 00:28:039 (5,1) - Since this diff is the easiest in the whole map, i guess you need to reduce slider length. Or remove the spinner and map a part of it. I think there's no problem here, so I will keep this
  • 00:36:875 (3,4) - You should follow the vocals here mainly, because it sounds more hearable for players than what you're trying to do.
  • 00:49:820 (6) - Add clap. added
  • 01:00:094 (1) - Probably nazi, but recurve as the same position as 01:00:916 (3) - . tried to fix
  • - Seems perfect to me~ great job!


> Hard <
  • 00:11:909 (2,3) - Are you trying to make a double blanket here? or not really making one? nice, I changed
  • 00:13:039 (1,2) - Swap NC thats following the vocal so it is suitable imo
  • 00:14:683 (1,2) - ^, ehhh... there are more, so just find them.
  • 00:25:573 (3,4,5,6) - Not quite symmetric enough, so recorrect? ok
  • 00:31:635 (3,4,1) - This is a good triangle, but what a sudden jump. Players would think it's 1/4 beat like the previous notes you've did. Try to decrease the spacing. my fault :xx changed
  • 00:35:436 (1,2,1) - Spacing looks unbalanced here, you've used 1.6x and changed another spacing in a sudden. I guess you should make the spacing the same for some perfect triangle. fixed
  • 00:51:053 (3) - Move to x:136|y:168 to perfect the triple parallel. ok
  • 00:52:286 (2) - Weird-curved slider... o_o tried to fix
  • 01:05:025 (1) - Try to follow a bit of vocals here, how about removing the reverse and add two circles next to it? that good, changed as what you suggest
  • 01:14:683 (6,1,2) - Make a perfect triangle? ok
  • - Some weird spacings found, but diff is likely fine.


> Assassination <
  • 00:05:642 - You should map this part, since it's alike Insane. you should make a good rhythm here. done
  • 00:13:039 (4,1) - Imo, you probably need to make a jump here. Sounds intense enough. increased the spacing
  • 00:24:546 (3,4) - Recorrect parallel? I can see it not perfect. ok
  • 00:36:258 (3) - Ctrl + G? spacing is large after that,so keep
  • 00:43:861 (1,4) - Swap NC? just suggestion. thats pretty follow the vocal tho c:
  • 00:49:820 (6) - What does this slider actually follows? don't tell me the background music. yes ;w;, same as Hard diff
  • 00:59:683 (1,1) - A jump should be here, like you've done in the previous track. ok
  • 01:03:792 (2) - Ctrl + G? keep the current one
  • - Doesn't look so hard enough to be an Insane or Hard, and likely Hard+. I think you should make more jumps and a small stream to make the gap between diffs more correct and balanced.


I guess that's all, Good Luck Chaoslitz!


Thanks Veyron >w<
User avatar
Combo Commander
279 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
Hey, mod as requested :3


Normal


Hard


Assassination

That's pretty much it! Great map, I enjoyed it :)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,157 posts
Offline
Krimek wrote:
Hey, mod as requested :3


Normal


Hard


Assassination

That's pretty much it! Great map, I enjoyed it :)


others are all fixed :3 thanks >w<
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,929 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Yo, as we did M4M.


General

  • I've checked many official websites (amazon.co.jp, iTunes, and other japanese stuff) and I think we're a bit mistaken with title. It's 青春サツバツ論(TVサイズ) without any spaces. However, I'm not sure about Romanised Title, I mean, I don't know if it's (TV size), (TVsize)... So well, I'd ask to someone experienced with japanese metadata, but at least it has TV size on title, I think.
  • 00:32:149 - Here should be another red point, didn't you notice here is like should be another stanza?
  • Combo colours are not too bad buuuut I don't think green colour fits with the BG, I can't see anything green. What about a pink colour as we can see it on the BG?
  • Song is not too slow, why didn't you added an Easy diff? It's a good mapset but it could be better imo ><
  • You could also map all because 1:18 still feels really short for a TV size if you ask me.


Normal



Hard



Assassination

  • Nothing here.


Not bad but still need some improvements =w=
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,229 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Just a quick look to check on hitsounds

Assassination

00:03:382 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think the volume for this section could be louder, can't really hear the objects
00:06:669 (1) - finish on slider end
00:08:313 (1,1) - finish on slider ends
00:18:998 (3) - finish on slider start
00:20:642 (3) - ^
00:25:573 (1,3,1) - ^
00:36:258 (3) - ^
00:50:231 (1) - ^
00:56:806 (1) - ^
01:13:245 (4) - soft finish on slider start instead of the drum hitsound

Apply for all difficulties
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,157 posts
Offline
Inyuschan wrote:
Yo, as we did M4M.


General

  • I've checked many official websites (amazon.co.jp, iTunes, and other japanese stuff) and I think we're a bit mistaken with title. It's 青春サツバツ論(TVサイズ) without any spaces. However, I'm not sure about Romanised Title, I mean, I don't know if it's (TV size), (TVsize)... So well, I'd ask to someone experienced with japanese metadata, but at least it has TV size on title, I think. Fixed the title, and for the romanised, I will add (TV size) first
  • 00:32:149 - Here should be another red point, didn't you notice here is like should be another stanza? added :33
  • Combo colours are not too bad buuuut I don't think green colour fits with the BG, I can't see anything green. What about a pink colour as we can see it on the BG? The green colour is appeared in here xDImage
  • Song is not too slow, why didn't you added an Easy diff? It's a good mapset but it could be better imo >< maybe, but I am lazy :c
  • You could also map all because 1:18 still feels really short for a TV size if you ask me. It is fine for me tho o3o


Normal

  • 00:09:957 (5,1) - Swap NC for a consistency with stanza, will look better. fixed
  • 00:48:587 (4) - Ctrl+H maybe for a better flow? You will need to move it to fix spacing. fixed
  • 00:50:231 (1) - I think I miss a finish hitsound here. added
  • 00:55:162 (1) - This NC is unnecessary according to the current consistency, remove it. ok
  • 01:02:971 (6) - Missing clap? added
  • 01:08:313 (1) - Same as before, this NC is unnecessary. ok
  • 01:17:354 (1,1) - NC spam is unnecessary as well imo, same in other diffs if it's the case o3o okok owo


Hard



Assassination

  • Nothing here.


Not bad but still need some improvements =w=


neonat wrote:
Just a quick look to check on hitsounds

Assassination

00:03:382 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think the volume for this section could be louder, can't really hear the objects increased to 50%
00:06:669 (1) - finish on slider end I think keeping it without any hitsound is better for me
00:08:313 (1,1) - finish on slider ends ^
00:18:998 (3) - finish on slider start added
00:20:642 (3) - ^added
00:25:573 (1,3,1) - ^ using whistle here is better o3o
00:36:258 (3) - ^ added
00:50:231 (1) - ^ added
00:56:806 (1) - ^ added
01:13:245 (4) - soft finish on slider start instead of the drum hitsound changed

Apply for all difficulties


Thanks for mod >~<
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 81 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: