forum

[resolved] [confirmed] [Editor] Notes and ticks are misaligned.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Grabbing and scrolling on the bottom-timeline makes the tick and notes looks misplaced on the upper one. I wonder if this only happens to me or it is intended but its a bit annoying to see that behavior. q.q

This is how it looks like normally:

And this is how it looks like while scrolling:

I hope this can get fixed somehow. o.o
Yuii-
You changed the BPM or the Beat Snap Divisor.

That's the only thing I can think why that happened to you.

If that happens, you will have to rearrenge the notes.

The same happens to "ticks".

Good luck!
TicClick
Can confirm. To replicate, drag the cursor on bottom timeline, and the upper timeline will rearrange the ticks as if you set up a single timing point with offset 0 and BPM 120 (these are default values you can see when adding a new uninherited offset, by the way).
lolcubes
To add, the same happens if you press the Stop button. The beginning of the map will not have the correct ticks until you move the timeline manually yourself.
Bara-

The timing gets completely deleted when scrolling, it says it's untimed, (It doesn't follow 120 bpm, but the speed which follows when a map hasn't been timed)
Tom94
Soon fixed on cutting edge.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Don't reset timing points when performing a seek to the current audio time. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150406cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Don't reset timing points when performing a seek to the current audio time. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150406cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.