forum

SAWA/Hanaeryca - Someday

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 20 april 2008 at 07:23:43

Artist: SAWA/Hanaeryca
Title: Someday
BPM: 160
Filesize: 4300kb
Play Time: 02:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2,72 stars, 243 notes)
  2. Hard (4,45 stars, 317 notes)
Download: SAWA/Hanaeryca - Someday
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a song from The World Ends With You, the best RPG on the DS. :>
There are two versions of it, one Japanese version, and one English version. I took the Japanese one, and sticked in a part of the English one in Audacity. I think it sounds pretty good, although the English version has a lower sound quality on the vocals.
awp
Like I said, Offset, you fixed it I guess? 6383. Timing with that offset is perfect I think.

Buuut, those long vertical sliders eg: 1:33:37 - they kinda go offscreen. That is a no-no in my opinion. And notes in the top-left region such as 1:36:37 are also out of bounds because they're behind the life-bar. It is pretty great apart from that, though.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Like I said, Offset, you fixed it I guess? 6383. Timing with that offset is perfect I think.

Buuut, those long vertical sliders eg: 1:33:37 - they kinda go offscreen. That is a no-no in my opinion. And notes in the top-left region such as 1:36:37 are also out of bounds because they're behind the life-bar. It is pretty great apart from that, though.
Fix'd. :D
awp
Ah. I skimmed through it quickly. Assuming you didn't introduce any other problems that I missed while skimming (such as screwing up a timing for whatever reason) it's got my seal. Now, we wait for more. More difficulties.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Easy version released, rank plz.
mtmcl
I bu... wha?
awp
Nope.

Dude your breaks are broken. 6 seconds of unavoidable hp drain? no ty

Apart from the fact that your breaks are missing in the two very obvious places, nothing wrong with the beatmap.

But come on, at least give us a third difficulty in the middle of these two =\
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Nope.

Dude your breaks are broken. 6 seconds of unavoidable hp drain? no ty

Apart from the fact that your breaks are missing in the two very obvious places, nothing wrong with the beatmap.

But come on, at least give us a third difficulty in the middle of these two =\
I knew I forgot something. Fixed. >_<
Also, I'll make a normal beatmap later today. :<
awp
Holy hell the music in this game is so good

time for soundtrack again.
Topic Starter
Loginer
There, Easy renamed to Normal, thus finished the Normal beatmap. Other minor things also fix'd. RANK. PLZ? ;_;
Also, could someone with the power glove delete the Easy beatmap?
EiJi
mtmcl
<3 All is well.
Topic Starter
Loginer
James
Offset is too late though. :|
Topic Starter
Loginer

James wrote:

Offset is too late though. :|
PROVE IT
*kicks James so far, he has to get home by plane*
James
Prove it? I always get 100s and 50s even at the start of the song. I need to press notes really late just to get 300.
Saturos
I don't know what kind of messed up universal you have right now, James, but it definately isn't late.

It IS, however, early. Offset of 6395 is much better. It's playable as is, but it is very noticable.
James
I don't know what kind of messed up universal you have right now, James
Umm this is the ONLY ranked song that i get 100s and 50s?
And I don't think my universal offset is screwed anymore...

Anyways,
/me deletes beatmap from hdd
Topic Starter
Loginer

Saturos wrote:

I don't know what kind of messed up universal you have right now, James, but it definately isn't late.

It IS, however, early. Offset of 6395 is much better. It's playable as is, but it is very noticable.
So, first awp tells me the offset is too late. Now you tell me it's too early, while James deteles the beatmap(;_;) because it's too late. Damn offset. <.<
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
show more