forum

[resolved] This score has no replay data saved!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
22vortex22
Problem Details:

I just got a SS (for the first time ever) and I was going to record it. My osu then crashes after and then I restart it. The score saved to my osu and it showed I got an SS. On my laptop, my replays used to save automatically to /!osu/replays but for some reason this didn't, and when I pressed f2 on it and downloaded the replay data, it then tells me "no replay data saved!"

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://i.gyazo.com/968004a1e76358b4bc304e0375baccea.jpg

Is there any way I can get my first and only SS replay data back?
osu! version: 20150109.1 (latest)
Bara-
Can you see the score on the internet?
On your profile?
Then it at least got submitted
If it didn't, the score is gone
Then you need to do it again ;-;
VeilStar

baraatje123 wrote:

On your profile?
But baraatje... y u no read OP properly?
The issue is simply that the replay data itself is gone, while the replay button is still there.
Topic Starter
22vortex22

baraatje123 wrote:

On your profile?

Yes the score shows on my profile.

http://i.gyazo.com/a66ebbf874f6f37469db81e2a4957cb8.png

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3860661

VeilStar wrote:

The issue is simply that the replay data itself is gone, while the replay button is still there.
Do you have any idea how to fix it?
VeilStar

22vortex22 wrote:

Well, nothing that is likely to work, no.
It's probably lost.

Use F2 to export the replay while on the grading screen, if it exports then browse to the export and open it with osu!.
(But it likely won't export shit, else you could view it.)

Browse to Osu!\Data\r and try to find the .osr file of that play based on the date modified, and open that.
(Likely won't work either because this is the actual replay file it should play.)
Topic Starter
22vortex22

VeilStar wrote:

22vortex22 wrote:

Well, nothing that is likely to work, no.
It's probably lost.

Use F2 to export the replay while on the grading screen, if it exports then browse to the export and open it with osu!.
(But it likely won't export shit, else you could view it.)

Browse to Osu!\Data\r and try to find the .osr file of that play based on the date modified, and open that.
(Likely won't work either because this is the actual replay file it should play.)

I acutally don't have a Osu!\Data folder.. I installed the game on my secondary hard drive and it doesn't have a /data folder.
VeilStar
That folder is hidden, enable 'show hidden folders' in your windows folder settings.
Topic Starter
22vortex22

VeilStar wrote:

That folder is hidden, enable 'show hidden folders' in your windows folder settings.

Sweet I got it to work. Thanks
Gazso99
Heya guys I have the same problem but even if I open the file from the folder itself it still doesnt work..... :o
Sandy Hoey
Please don't post on marked threads. Instead create your own as the circumstances and resolution may be different
wolfoxcs
THANKS VEILSTAR!!!!!!!! the osu!\Data\r worked!!! i can watch my replay thanks :3