forum

*wave*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Taru Rui
Hiya peoples. Name's to the left of this post (if you didn't notice =P), but most people simply call me Taru anyway...

I'm a big Ouendan and EBA fan, and I've played my DS to decalibration (the problem where your DS screen is off no matter how much you try to recalibrate, dunno if that's what it's called ^^; ) twice with the three games (er, and Trauma Center) ^_^ Plus you'll see I've done a bit of Ouendan fanart if you come across my deviantArt account... <.< >.>;

Sooo, yah. I'm usually a bit of a quiet person, so you probably won't see me much around the forums, but I do hope to make some beatmaps sometime in the future. Particularly, a Rock This Town that's a little tougher than the in-game one... among other random stuff.
I'm still getting used to the play-style (I'm still trying to determine whether it's easier for me with a tablet or a mouse), so you prolly won't see me ranking (high) anytime soon. xD
Sinistro
Welcome, Dr. Taru. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Although I haven't tried using a tablet, what I can tell you for certain is that over time you'll get used to osu!'s play style, particularly since you're a veteran of the DS games.

James
Tablet:
spin fast
accurate
its pen, with a tablet!

Mouse:
uhh.. click click

I use mouse btw.. with keyboard to hit notes (z/x)
awp
I'm finding tablet pen + z/x click to be the easiest playstyle between mouse and tablet but in all my months of osu! I've never actually looked to adapt to the mouse. I have a tablet so I'm bloody-well using it. Easier to spin with, too =3

So, hello. Even if you shy away from the forums, hang around in chat for GOOD TIME pls.

MusicFan

awp wrote:

I'm finding tablet pen + z/x click to be the easiest playstyle between mouse and tablet...
Ah, but have you tried TWO pens? :)

anywayz, welcome to the community :D
Topic Starter
Taru Rui
@Sinistro: Haha, it seriously took me a few seconds to figure out why you called me "Dr."... xD

@awp: Yah, so far I find I'm liking the tablet over the mouse. Though, it'll prolly be a bit difficult for me to use z/x, considering I'm a lefty. =P I could use spacebar, I suppose, but pressing keys while using the pen is still a little funny for me, heh.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, guys. =D

EDIT: Big typoes are fun =D
James
I'm a lefty.
Same. :)