forum

Clear Skin Ultra 1.1 [Osu! only]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Autor: Fatal3ty

Credit: Fatal3ty, Fre szol (HP-Bar, Spin and Hitsounds - permission of Fre szol was confirmed)

Version 1.1

This Skin is Osu! - Only

This Skin has a no Comboburst, no Lighting, no 300er, simple Hitsound, Hidden optimized

DOWNLOAD HERE

Updates by Fatal3ty

Changelog
Updates

Clear Skin Ultra 1.1
New Options Buttons added

Screenshots

Ask me fall, what does not fit
OsuMe65
Credit Redon too :)
That's all.
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
What is Skin element because of Redon? :?
OsuMe65
Back to Options Buttons in Beatmap List screenshot.
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
I trought there came from Fre Szol, because they have the same. I'll be there tomorrow make my new Elements. Thanks.

Update please morning :)
Mrgolden
Skin is similar on usual, but for 1 time isn't bad at all. I swing for the sake of pass and fail:3
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
Funny, Pass and Fail I have created yourself with Paint.net (Font Century Gothic). The other skin, I do not know. Can be nothing? :(

It's soo hard to create skin elements, which is not similar, without that I have ever seen before other skin. Randomly there is always :?
Mrgolden

Fatal3ty wrote:

Funny, Pass and Fail I have created yourself with Paint.net (Font Century Gothic). The other skin, I do not know. Can be nothing? :(

It's soo hard to create skin elements, which is not similar, without that I have ever seen before other skin. Randomly there is always :?
:(
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

stasvu wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

:(

Screenshot please? Like the others look similar? Please PM
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
New Update is avaiable

Clear Skin Ultra 1.1

New Options Buttons added made with Fatal3ty. Options Buttos of Redon is deleted.
Necturion
I just checked out your skin and I think it is pretty neat. You should put a tiny black border (1-3 px) around the "pass" and "fail" text, you can read it on a white background that way.
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
This Skin is optimized for black background :)
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
Clear Skin Ultra 2.0 is in worked.

Do they have a idea how to embellish or enhance? Better circles are ready - compatible for Tag4-Coop. :)

Is yellow button "Skipped" of the multiplayer skinnable? :D
ExplodingOMG
please give me the approach circle.png :D
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
See Posting under Clear Skin Ultra 2.4 and download this. In Extra Folder has a same Approach Circle inklusive. :D

t/300001