forum

[Archived] I did SS 2 times but in osu it says only S

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
J00N4
Problem Details: Knife Party - Bonfire,I Did SS in it and i also recorded it so i have evidence if u want to see it. But I want my SS showing in there!

Video or screenshot showing the problem: (link to youtube video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA8VOqm ... MY-6ve3xPA

osu! version: 20141122 (latest)
DeamonHunter
Spinner score on easy maps like that tend to bring in high amounts of score. You probably easily had a better spinning score on your S therefore it shows your S rather than your SS. It will only display the rank of the highest score and not the best rank.
VeilStar
If the SS('s) are in your local rankings with a HIGHER SCORE than your S, then they failed to submit.
If they're a lower score then it won't be submitted because it's not the highest score.

In any case, scores that didn't submit (for whatever reason) CANNOT be submitted later.
There is no such thing as submitting a score that failed to submit.

J00N4 wrote:

Problem Details: i also recorded it so i have evidence if u want to see it. But I want my SS showing in there!
So that ^ is not gonna happen, unless you get a higher score than your S and play online (and make sure it submit).

While that probably sounded a bit harsh, I don't mean to be, just to clarify and avoid confusion.
silmarilen
i noticed recently that the online score is a bit slow with updating, this may be the case for you. since looking at your recent activity, both SSes got saved and both were higher score than the S.
SelinTheOtaku
Mines the same for me. Once I hit SS twice, it still didn't show up and instead it showed my S. I even looked at my profile and it says 0 SS... I don't get this.
:?