forum

[Archived] Help plss T^T

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Squidypump
Problem Details:My old installed osu was the latest version but something went wrong so I uninstalled it and installed another, then the new installed one was fine, just like the normal starting one. So I saved the folders inside the OLD osu to my hard drive and tried to insert it to the new installed one but it has errors, I can't get my old beatmaps :< . So I tried to update it back to the old one. I pasted the folders back to the old folder of osu. I clicked the osu installer in the OLD folder which is the folder that I copied and it turns back as it was before but i got my beatmaps and scores... Can anyone pls help me with this problem :< T^T...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141122 (latest)
VeilStar
Not sure what the issue is, but try this;

Hold shift while opening osu! and select DirectX as the renderer, and any option for the frame limiter.
Then click "Start osu!". Then simply copy & paste the Skins and the Songs folder,
and the scores.db and collection.db files.
Enzy
This is an OpenGL issue with newer computers, simply set it to DirectX like VeilStar wrote.
TheVileOne
Just dragging folders in may not be enough to get osu! to detect changes. Use F5 to do a full process of maps. Also keep in mind to use the osu! executable that is in the directory where all your other files are in. You haven't described what your problem was so I cannot help you with that.