forum

[resolved] Problem with using Z and/or X

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaykaycx
Problem Details:
I'm not sure if this is exactly a problem, but whenever I try to use Z or X to click beats, my cursor just stops moving. I've only known about using Z and X for a while, which is why I've never noticed. It would be a lot easier for me to use them, but I can't. I have to click the trackpad, which makes it extremely difficult to click multiple times quickly. Does anyone know how to fix this? If not, it's fine. I'll just continue playing the way I normally play. I don't think anyone else has this problem... :P Just in case anyone needs this information to help, I use a Windows 7 laptop.

Edit:// Resolved, thanks to VeilStar.
VeilStar
I haven't owned a laptop in a really long time, but there should be an option for it somewhere in your windows control panel.
It's basically to prevent arm from moving the cursor when you're typing something.
Hopefully someone with a laptop can show a screenshot or so of where this is located.
Try searching "trackpad" or "touchpad" or something similar in your control panel.

Edit: windows control panel OR perhaps at the bottom right (at the tray) under touchpad options.
Topic Starter
Kaykaycx

VeilStar wrote:

I haven't owned a laptop in a really long time, but there should be an option for it somewhere in your windows control panel.
It's basically to prevent arm from moving the cursor when you're typing something.
Hopefully someone with a laptop can show a screenshot or so of where this is located.
Try searching "trackpad" or "touchpad" or something similar in your control panel.

Edit: windows control panel OR perhaps at the bottom right (at the tray) under touchpad options.
I'm pretty sure that is the solution, thank you! I might have it turned on instead of off. Indeed, when I type, it prevents the cursor from moving. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to find that option. >.< Searching for it doesn't work.
VeilStar
After a quick google;

Source.
Topic Starter
Kaykaycx
Thank you so much! It worked!
VeilStar
No problem. :)
quaylaquy

VeilStar wrote:

but how ???? Please send me a video
Death
Please do not bump old, marked threads. You can expand the "Windows 7" and "Windows 8" text in VeilStar's post for pictures describing how this problem was solved, and there is also a source at the bottom.

If you are still having issues make a new post.