forum

[Archived] Unproportional tablet area

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Julia_1439
Problem Details: When trying to set the work area for my official osu tablet I bought from this site, it doesn't let me set the area proportional to my monitor. I've tried pressing down shift while doing it, but no use. Is there anyway to solve it?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

In this last picture, I tried to make it as proportional to my monitor, but I will never know if it actually is.

Also, what does enabling soft key do?

osu! version: 20141122 (latest)
MillhioreF
The osu!tablet has a 16:9 active area, so if your monitor is 16:9, full area will match proportions. If not, you'll probably just have to guess - the Huion tablet drivers aren't exactly great and may not offer forced proportions, so you may have to measure pixels in paint or a similar image editor to get it right.

Soft Key refers to the keys on the side of most Huion tablets (I think?), so it does nothing for the osu!tablet.
Dexus
Put your game into a 16:9 resolution, use raw input, stick with full tablet area and adjust the in-game mouse sensitivity to a comfortable size to play with.

What this does is the raw input sets the game window area as a limited screen area for your tablet to move around in, this is in proportion to your tablet's active area. Adjusting the mouse sensitivity with raw input shrinks the active area of the tablet so it's smaller and allows you to move your cursor around faster.
Arnold0
Huion V9 Driver is crap... Take this : http://puu.sh/cT3Wm/b2033ac864.zip
This is the V8 (So it's older) but it's far better, it looks like this :

It have a button to set screen proportions.
If for some reason it doesn't work, then use no drivers at all and use Raw Input and mouse sensitivity on osu!.