forum

[Archived] What is your problem (50 characters)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Listen
Problem Details: I accidentally deleted all of my beatmaps and skins. Is there anywhere on my osu profile that kept track of all the maps I ever downloaded?
hoshisorakiseki
1.profile save in the server and the setting save in your computer.
2.you can redownload them, but you should know the beatmap name or the skin name.
3.also, you can find a recovery application
Arnold0
If you want you can get supporter, and you'll be able to sort beatmaps by Ranked (Played), that show all ranked maps you already played. You'll still need to redownload them. For skins, nothing can be done.
As hoshisorakiseki said you can try to use some recovery software but most of the time they cannot help you much.
Kyonko Hizara
What device did you have them on? (i.e. internal or external HDD)
Topic Starter
Listen
Internal I dont mind redownloading all of the maps but the thing is I had tons of them and I dont remember all the names I was just wondering if there was a place that had all the maps I've ever played?
Kyonko Hizara

coppermac7 wrote:

Internal I dont mind redownloading all of the maps but the thing is I had tons of them and I dont remember all the names I was just wondering if there was a place that had all the maps I've ever played?
If you have supporter, you can sort maps by ones you have played.

With your beatmaps and skins, did you permanently delete them or just send them to the recycle bin?
Topic Starter
Listen
I permanently deleted them but thank you for telling me where I can redownload them :D
Kyonko Hizara

coppermac7 wrote:

I permanently deleted them but thank you for telling me where I can redownload them :D
There is no way you can recover skins, unfortunately. You'll have to search for them again.