forum

[Archived] Huion tablet 420 not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tonymcdonald
Problem Details:
Hi not sure if 100% related to osu but I can't seem to get my new 420 tablet thingo to work. I installed the drivers for it and everything, the green light switches on and I press down the pen lid but it doesn't take over my mouse or anything. Any help would be great, thanks! Brought the tablet for osu haha

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141106.14 (latest)
drum drum
Do you have raw input on and mouse sensitivity on 1x?
KinkiN

drum drum wrote:

Do you have raw input on and mouse sensitivity on 1x?
I think OP's tablet also didn't work on the desktop.not only osu! . Cmiiw

Anyways have you replace the pen batteries in case your tablet won't move on the desktop?
if the tablets only stopped working on the osu! , then drum's post will help you
Topic Starter
tonymcdonald
Yeah I can't seem to get it working anywhere, so I should try changing the batteries?
KinkiN
yup
Arnold0
I think you may have the same problem as my friend had.
He have an osu!tablet (Which is an huion 420) and I have one too. He didn't played with it for a while (He had lost his pen) so when he fond it back he asked me to give him the drivers. I did gave him the V8 ones and he installed them. Then he plugged the tablet in and had the same issue as what you dicribe (Or realy similar).
The tablet was correctly detected by his OS, but the pen has no moving effect. When he clicked with it, the click was registered so it was not dead batteries.
What he did to make it working was uninstalling the V8 drivers and use the crappy V9 ones... The V8 ones work perfectly fine for me, and we have the tablet from the same batch, and the same OS...
TD;DR
If you have the drivers try uninstalling them, and if it works use another version of them.