forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
  • Information.

• This thread is for confirmable or confirmed bugs with only cutting edge and not problems on your end.
    If it is confirmable or confirmed in the stable build it does not belong here, make a separate topic.
  • Current, known issues.

1. Some users can’t start osu! (Can’t create window handles.)
  2. Very short visual glitch when pauzing gameplay
  3. Closing a hook when osu! is running can cause osu! to crash.
Arnold0
I'm pretty sure this t/259479 is related as it started to happen with the same update that broke many things and it's visual related.
I don't know if drum drum took the time to check after I edited because I made a small mistake in explaining how to reproduce and edited the OP when I found it out.

Otherwise, triangles appearing even when starting the game with them disabled when clicking on "Back to menu" when the game is paused, or when going in/out of song selection/editor/osu!direct
Deimos
Well, the chat got also buggy since some new stuff, so I think it should be alright to post it here.

Everytime when I use the right/left arrow key in the chat, the next upper/lower song is going to be choosen in song select or the next/previous song in main menu player.

Restart fixed it. wth
drum drum

Arnold0 wrote:

I'm pretty sure this t/259479 is related as it started to happen with the same update that broke many things and it's visual related.
I don't know if drum drum took the time to check after I edited because I made a small mistake in explaining how to reproduce and edited the OP when I found it out.

Otherwise, triangles appearing even when starting the game with them disabled when clicking on "Back to menu" when the game is paused, or when going in/out of song selection/editor/osu!direct
I didn't. I think I fell asleep around that time :o
I can confirm your issue though.
Piine
Not sure if this just me, but when playing a map (auto or real gameplay) a few seconds in the screen goes back for a sec and go back to normal. This is really annoying seeing I keep missing notes when this happens
Pawsu
drum drum

CanadianPaws wrote:

(minor issue)
problem with links/posting a channel link
http://rainy.s-ul.eu/60Wj9cul
http://rainy.s-ul.eu/9dEkDxv6
http://rainy.s-ul.eu/mhKryF62
Tom is working with this afaik
Pawsu
yay :3c
OMGasm
Leaving the main menu leads to any custom visualiser colors being changed back to default.
video here
peppy
Please don't report ANYTHING related to transtiions, backgrounds, dim, triangles, etc. etc. etc.
khazhyk
Didn't see this elsewhere, the users filter selection gets reset switching between stable and cutting edge. (The F9 panel)
- Marco -

Franc[e]sco wrote:

Problem Details:
I was sending a link to a friend when I noticed that the clickable blue box for the link was in a completely wrong position.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141118.3cuttingedge
TechnoBuffalos
I'm noticing that the music gets slightly softer when I break combo on this build. If this is a new feature, I would really prefer a toggle switch if implemented. I would appreciate any clarification. thanks.

B20141119.1cuttingedge
drum drum
It's best if you don't request a toggle for new features.
TechnoBuffalos

drum drum wrote:

It's best if you don't request a toggle for new features.
actually I'm the idiot, this feature is in the stable release.
PatZar
the editor : BG auto-delete ;w;
drum drum
Yes it's best if no one uses the cutting edge editor until everything is sorted.
Kurokami
I'm not sure if I should post this but this related to something else, maybe.

Samui_old_1
I believe it is t/257811
- Marco -
I would like to report that if you run the updater from the option it runs twice
show more