forum

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker - Molgera

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Terrapin
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 2:40:39 PM

Artist: The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker
Title: Molgera
BPM: 148.89
Filesize: 1908kb
Play Time: 02:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.58 stars, 146 notes)
  2. Insane (4.99 stars, 346 notes)
Download: The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker - Molgera
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Insane is somewhat difficult.
Ivalset
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
Offset @ 12,778?

For me, small circles and lengthy distance spacing doesn't mix. But I guess thats OK since I can easily press all those circles (thanks Agony)

No comment on normal but its kinda boring...

Starred.
awp
Yay Wind Waker beatmap; another reason to promote my skin and realize how outdated it is. But at least it's fun to hear Link shouting and collecting rupees~

I personally saw nothing wrong with Insane. Small hitcircles and wide beatspacing is not my cup of tea and I can't really keep up with it at all, but fortunately Edit Bot can keep up and show me how a real man (read: piece of software) can do. It's a bit hectic because of how constant it is which I should penalize you for - in the second half of the song there isn't a single instance where you're idling more than half a second. Buuuuut whatever! Is a good one in my opinion.

As for the offset, I'm thinking 13180 =X +30ms from the original offset, shifted one beat ahead because it sounds like it's coming in a beat early, which doesn't reaaaaaally matter much.
Topic Starter
Terrapin
Offset updated.
hunnykilla
Insane was hard and fun to play at the same time. The hp drain rate in insane was hard to recover though. Anyways, nice job.
EiJi
Looks good. Song is boring imo, but that is irrelevant. Note I said song, not map. Bubbled.
mtmcl
So difficult, but everything checks out.
Impossible_old
This is fun, but it would be great if there were an in between difficulty. Normal is pretty boring, and every time I play Insane I fail within a few seconds because the notes are so far apart. Good map anyway, though. Helmaroc King should be next...