forum

[resolved] Huion tablet 420 installation issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raildex
Problem Details:
I got my huion tablet today, and installed the software that came with the cd. When I push my pen down on my tablet, a green light on the tablet shows up, but a key press is not registered. When I move the pen, my cursor does not move. However, the two buttons on my pen do work properly. I tried configuring my tablet settings through the plaunch executable, but nothing works.

I went onto the huion website for drivers, but the drivers they offer only have limited function(I can't set my drawing area to match my aspect ratio on the new drivers), but they work fine.

Is there any way I can get my old drivers to work?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141106.14 (latest)
Toadsworth
If you have raw input on disable it. Also try downloading the drivers from the internet as the ones on a cd are usually outdated.
KinkiN
for your key press not registering, please disable the mouse clicks by pressing F10. when you drag your pen with a certain force, it'll be considered as a mouse clicks therefore it will interfere the keyboard's click
Chocolat
Use the TabletDriver 8.0 instead.

Here; Driver

Never ever use those drivers that are included in the CD. Those are stupidly outdated.
Topic Starter
Raildex

Chocolat wrote:

Use the TabletDriver 8.0 instead.

Here; Driver

Never ever use those drivers that are included in the CD. Those are stupidly outdated.
Wow this worked, thanks!
drum drum
Marking as resolved now ~
clementXD
I have a problem when I click on the click osu splits why?
Sponge_
Chocolat's link doesnt work anymore :( :( is there any other way of downloading the drivers?
WeebGen

Sponge_ wrote:

Chocolat's link doesnt work anymore :( :( is there any other way of downloading the drivers?
Here, try this link!

https://www.huiontablet.com/support/

Hope this works~ :)
MakiseKurisu43
Don't want to bump up but anyone got working link ?
Flanster

MakiseKurisu43 wrote:

Don't want to bump up but anyone got working link ?

Literally above your post..