forum

[resolved] New update - Tablet lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lonelysights
Ever since the update where the welcome screen was added, my tablet has had some lag in osu!, where when I move my stylus somewhere, the cursor has delay before going there. All the movements are also smoothed out so when I move to a note and then quickly to another on another part of the screen, the cursor doesn't catch up to that note and instead continues following the stylus slowly. I have no screenshots or videos of this, although to put it in perspective any map which is higher than 4 stars is almost impossible. I have tested this on my PC and laptop, which run Windows 8.1 and 8 respectively, and I run the game on fullscreen mode at the native resolutions (1842x1026 and 1366x768, respectively). The tablet I am using is the CTL-470.
My mouse has no problems and works as it did before ingame.
Kert
I DO experience similar behaviour but with CTL-460 and win7 x64 (doesn't matter directx / opengl / fullscreen or not)
since todays b20141030.8
Previous version I used - cutting-edge from around 6 days ago worked pretty fine
Chocolat
You try to update your drivers?
Topic Starter
lonelysights
My driver is the latest version already (5.3.5-3). I re-installed it for good measure, and tried the game on different resolutions without fullscreen and the problem still persists.
Topic Starter
lonelysights
Bump
Topic Starter
lonelysights
Lag seems to be fixed on my end by turning on 'Enable OS TabletPC support'
drum drum
Marking as resolved.