forum

Kana Ueda - Pumpkin Ondo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This is a song that was done for a single episode of the anime "Pumpkin Scissors." Hope ya'll enjoy!

Kana Ueda - Pumpkin Ondo

Edit: Now contains soft sounds! =D
eyup
This is one of those songs that really needs softer beat sounds to work well. The bangs and crashes that come with hitting beats really sounds weird in this :D

Nice to see you getting inventive with the sliders, but a couple of them might be a little over the top :P Everything else looks fine!

eyupz
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
You can make the beats softer? Seriously, if you can, please, tell me how. It annoyed me a LOT while I was making this beatmap. =/
peppy
Its coming, I swear :<

You'll just have to be a bit patient on this one!
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Awesome! Once that's implemented, softer songs like these, or rather, songs with lower quality than "normal" ones, are going to be a lot more fun to play... and make! =D
Extor
The beatmap is excellent. My only concern is the weird sliders, the first one (the circle) overlaps the starting point and I didn't saw the number, and in other, it seemed the slider split in two ways! XD

I don't have any other thing to say, the beatmap is really good.

Keep 'em comming.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I'll be sure to make lots and lots of new beatmaps! ^^
peppy
Sorry this one slipped by. Added to ranking now we have soft sounds in!
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Cyclone

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Why the heck is this song ranked. Spacing is highly misleading
Approved: Oct 15, 2007
Zerostarry

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

I'll be sure to make lots and lots of new beatmaps! ^^
<caps>oh shit get in the car</caps>

What Cyclone said. This is probably one of the very first beatmaps ranked
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
You can check which of my maps this was by looking in my profile, and yeah, this was one of my earliest creations. >_>;

I'll fix it up and get it re-ranked, in due time.