This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
None
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Slider Savant
106 posts
I would like to make a suggestion to make an already awesome thing even better.

Add kiai time.

I think this would be most awesome if used for all the "ooh ooh ooh-ah-ooh-ah" parts and the final 2 occurrences of the chorus, although that's just my opinion.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
osu! Alumni
772 posts
Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
vytalibus wrote:
Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.

Sorry, I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful because I don't think the beatmap is fair since you can't get a SS rank on it. I'm terribly sorry.
Rhythm Incarnate
777 posts
sage_ultima wrote:
vytalibus wrote:
Guys GUYS.

Sorry, I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful because I don't think the beatmap is fair since you can't get a SS rank on it. I'm terribly sorry.

Don't worry about it. There are more old maps that you can't get SS on now. Those would be unrankable by today's standards, but are already ranked. Not much can be done without deleting everyone's scores on the map.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Real1 wrote:
sage_ultima wrote:
vytalibus wrote:
Guys GUYS.

Don't worry about it. There are more old maps that you can't get SS on now. Those would be unrankable by today's standards, but are already ranked. Not much can be done without deleting everyone's scores on the map.

OK. That makes me feel better.
Rhythm Incarnate
8,058 posts
Offset: Currentminus1
Beat Clicker
79 posts
sorry dude but the difficulties are soooo easy, insane is so not insane, its like, normal. sorry but otherwise its good :)

(PS NOT A MOD or anything, just telling ya)
osu! Alumni
3,253 posts
Old map is old. o.o And [Insane] can pass off as a [Hard]...? Then again, I played this a long time ago and I'd rather not touch it again. xD
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
very poor quality videoo =(
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
The one thing I love is, the dance is funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
do you guys know what dance in the middle of the song? (not parapara dance)
real human dance i mean, some girls dancing with a guys with blue custume? can i have the link.. hehe
(sorry for bad english)
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 59 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4