forum

[Archived] Song Setup not Working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skyzie
Problem Details:
I was trying to edit a beatmap the other day, and, for some reason, I could not edit any other settings but the hp drain. If you could help me fix this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141015.1 (latest)
VeilStar
That's an odd one. Does this happen on every beatmap or just one, or multiple with something in common?
I also see you're using Windows 8 (at least I guess) with object scaling set high. Which may or may not be a trigger for the issue.
I guess people with a similar setup could try to replicate it.?
TheVileOne
What do you mean by object scaling? Is there some particular way to replicate this?
VeilStar

TheVileOne wrote:

What do you mean by object scaling? Is there some particular way to replicate this?

Basically that is what I meant with 'object scaling'.
Or at least that's what I guess BroBryce is using, as his 'Song Setup' window seems huge.
I was thinking the OS + scaling settings could be causing the other options to be invisible.

I might be completely wrong, but I guess it's worth a shot?
Topic Starter
Skyzie

VeilStar wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

Basically that is what I meant with 'object scaling'.
Or at least that's what I guess BroBryce is using, as his 'Song Setup' window seems huge.
I was thinking the OS + scaling settings could be causing the other options to be invisible.

I might be completely wrong, but I guess it's worth a shot?
My object scaling is actually small; it looks big because I cropped it to just that part of the screen, and it came out big. I'll try seeing if I can scale it lower, though.

This happens for every beatmap...
I'm still not sure why this is happening.
peppy
Your window looks HUGE. Can you take a screenshot of the settings pane mentioned above?
Topic Starter
Skyzie
Hm, I seemed to fix the issue by setting the display to something smaller. Thanks for the help guys!