forum

[Archived] >24mb map doesn't upload correctly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leader
This issue came out when I added a 27mb video on my ~8 minute marathon map (which previously had less than 24mb and worked fine so far) and tried updating. After some minutes of loading, it gets stucked on "Distribuiting on global networks" and I can't fully update my map even though my profile says otherwise. Download is also not available and redirects to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/error page.

(I've tried updating other maps of mine and it worked fine, also tried with both stable and cutting edge version, is that a problem due to huge filesize?)

osu! version: 20141018.2cuttingedge
buny
I can download it fine.
Topic Starter
Leader
I still can't update properly even if I try without the video, though.
KinkiN

Leader wrote:

This issue came out when I added a 27mb video on my ~8 minute marathon map (which previously had less than 24mb and worked fine so far) and tried updating. After some minutes of loading, it gets stucked on "Distribuiting on global networks" and I can't fully update my map even though my profile says otherwise. Download is also not available and redirects to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/error page.

(I've tried updating other maps of mine and it worked fine, also tried with both stable and cutting edge version, is that a problem due to huge filesize?)

osu! version: 20141018.2cuttingedge
This is a known issue (i think), and it seems many people are experiencing it. ref to t/250708.
- Marco -

Fixed?
Topic Starter
Leader

marcostudios wrote:

Fixed?
Nope, and I don't think it matters at all.
Piine

marcostudios wrote:

Fixed?
IIRC that's for only cutting-edge atm.
Hanjamon
I tried a thing and worked!
Move the video to another folder (Desktop for example), try submitting without the video and if you was able to full submit, close the editor, re-add the video in the folder, now enter in the editor,maybe you need to re-add the video in the diff, well, after this try to update and maybe will work, at least for me xD

If you still not able to submit without video, restart osu! and retry x_x
Topic Starter
Leader
It updated correctly without video, then tried with and it didn't work.