forum

[Archived] Windows 8.1 Tablet cursor lag and sensitivity issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aurious
Problem Details: SO I just recently got a new pc with windows 8.1, and I have noticed that I cannot change my sensitivity without having raw input go on, which disables my tablet. Does anyone know a fix for this, or is my best option to rollback to windows 7?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141015.1 (latest)
buny
What tablet are you using?

Most tablets allow you to change its sensitivity or area of use by the driver settings. Raw input only works with huion tablets.
Topic Starter
Aurious
I am using an Intuos Wacom CTL 480 Small
buny
Set ingame sensitivity to 1.0x and raw input off

download your driver here
Once you download it, everything should be straightforward from there. Make sure to select pen tracking and not mouse mode.
Topic Starter
Aurious
Downloaded drivers and turned off Raw Inout, and I am still getting a laggy cursor with a low sensitivity even though my area is a small portion of my tablet.
buny
First of all, you didn't specify you had a "laggy" cursor in your initial post. So post some detail about that, what lag is it? Is it skipping everywhere? Is it input lag?

And what area are you trying to set to? I can't imagine the lowest settings even being playable...
Topic Starter
Aurious
That was my bad, I thought I put the part about the lag in the 1st post. I am having delay with my cursor movement while on 1.0 sensitivity. While only using roughly 1/12th of my tablet area.
buny
Does that delay persist on full screen mode?
Topic Starter
Aurious
Yup : \ .
Topic Starter
Aurious
Welp, it lags when not on a song, but once I go into a song it works fine :D. thank you so much for the help.