forum

[Archived] Beatmap/s play/s faster but the duration is unaffected?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HydroHowl
Problem Details: So recently, the beatmap called "Bangin' Burst" has been playing very fast (at least fast enough for me to be confused and not hit the keys, also, this is for osu mania). I don't know if other beatmaps are affected but this is the only one I noticed went wrong. At first, this is like Angel (the anime opening) or Hekireki (also anime opening), you know, the one with lots of keys to hit and that large number of keys are visible to you since they move slowly but are in sync with the audio. Then this time, Bangin' Burst changed, the keys do not appear as early as they do before and they move quicker than before, by this, I mean only by vision, the audio is still the same, not slowed nor fastened. Could someone explain to me what is wrong or what I can do? The first pic is the current one and the second one is the past one (the one I am trying to get back, this is slow because it is only a recording of mine, notice the options on the right) Also, these two pics are mine to just clarify things.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20141015.1 (latest)
buny
what map is this?
link please.
Luna
You can change scroll speed with F3/F4 during the beginning of the map.